+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Dream has upset me

I just need to debrief about the dream I had last night, though it wasn't a dream in the slightest.

I dreamt that DF just decided one day that he was going to Afghanistan to fight. He packed his things up and stated he was catching a bus to the airport.
    At first I was shocked but when I tried to contact him I realised he had left any means of contact with me at home. He didn't even say how long he was going for and that he would talk to me. He also didn't leave any money or any reassurance that we would be financially supported.
    So I packed the girls in the car to go to the airport to say a proper goodbye, and find out what was happening.
    I woke up at about this point, but it was clear that he was cutting ties with me in the dream and making a clear escape from us and his life.

I know he wouldn't do this, but omg it's upset me so much

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hugs hun. I know dreams can be upsetting but remember its just a dream. Dont use it against your DH in any way. I have had soooooo many bad dreams about DP...so much so that he often wakes me up when I am bawling my eyes out in my sleep and the first thing he says "what did I do now?".

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yep try not to think it "means" anything, I have had many horrid dreams about DP, in which he takes the kids and leaves me, or is convicted of some horrible crime, or is just being a pr!ck for no reason. They are such horrible dreams make sure you give him a big hug and thank your lucky stars he wouldn't do anything like that.

Thanks
    Reviews

It feels worse coz he is a bit grumpy/tired today so he is a bit disconnected. And the girls won't leave me alone with him long enough so I can talk to him about it. And they are just generally being grumpy and clingy.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    sorry about the dream. Is there something else going on in your life? hormone changes?? other things causing stress?? some times a dream comes not to prewarn of a bad situation, but to just get you to back up from the amount of activity, or stress, and to slow you down a bit. hugs Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm a bit emotional because I want another baby, but he wants to wait 5 years, and that's not even guaranteed that he will want a third. It's the only thing I can think of that may have been the underlying reason for the dream.