+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default wish me luck!!

for the past 5 1/2 months dd has slept in our bed, there has only been a handfull of times where she has slept in a bassinet or cot and that was not for the lack of trying to get her in there. she refuses to sleep in a cot since the day she was born... she wouldnt even sleep in the hospital cot thing, only with me in the bed would she go to sleep. she lasts maybe all of 30 mins in a cot. soooo today i bought a better mattress, nice and soft so hopefully she will sleep in it. i just fed her and she is asleep so now its time to transfer her to her new bed. wish me luck. i really neex this to work. dh has been sleeping on the fouton in the loungeroom because dd takes up the whole bed. here we go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default wish me luck!!

good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks i just put her in her cot. i checked the time and it was 12.28 and it is now 12.34.so 6mins lol. hope it lasts!!

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coming on to 1/2 hr now, hope you're asleep and manage to stay that way for a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha nope she just woke up. from 12.28- 1.02am sight. she is just winging in her cot so am leaving hrr there to see if she will self settle. unlikely but its worth a shot... right? ahhh crap its just turned into wailing... gotta go for now. but i think i just wasted 140 bucks :/ thanks for the well wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, so she is back in her cot at 1.30 am. she keeps stirring with every noise which is bad cos this damn bed creaks when we sit or move in anyway (bolts loose but keep forgetting to tighten) and dh snores reaaaaly badly cos of his enlarged tonsils. so there is alot of noise keeping her awake/ or making her stir. afraid to get into bed now cos i dont want to wake her. so am sitting on my bed bhubbing. it is boring on here atm though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    overall dd slept in her cot for 2 hours. went in at 12.28 slept til 1.02. back in cot at 1.30 slep till 4.00 i woke up in such a panick at 4 when she woke up. i have no idea why but i jumped up from the bed and was looking around the room like mad i was really disorientated and just felt weird (really hard to explain) . i didnt want to put her back in the cot after feeling like that so she staayed in the bed with us.

we plan on ttc in nov/dec and with that bub (if we are lucky to have a sticky bub or fall at all) we aill be doing things sooo diferantly. cot from day 1. it makes it so hard to transition to cot when all they know iz sleeping with you.