+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby Chiro :)

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has had positive results from baby chiro?

DD is 7.5weeks old and really struggles with bad wind pain. Ive tried infants friend, gripe water and infacol. The infacol does help a bit but you can only give so much. I'd prefer not to be giving anything at all if I can help it. Ive heard baby chiro can help.

How old was your bub and how quickly did you see results? Did you have to go back for follow-up sessions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

We took DD1 from about 14 weeks onwards, and saw a massive difference. I think we stopped when she was 6 months.
    We took DD2 from 4 days old, and have never had any issues with her wrt colic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news I'm hoping we see some improvement. I hate seeing her in pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Definitely worth trying, you will need follow up appointments as its not usually a once off fix, it's something you maintain. Eventually the appointments drop off to say fortnightly though.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'll take her as many times as we need to just to help her. Id like to at least try it before we go down any other medicated-route