+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Trigger warning ** Support for friend's baby born sleeping

Hi All,I am in the devastating situation of supporting a good friend through the impending birth of their little boy who will be born sleeping. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to arrange a photographer to capture their special moments with their precious bubba? I am in Melbourne - is there anyone who someone could recommend? I also recall a service that provided a picture of the childs name and details in sand on a tranquil beach scene - does anyone have a link to an org that does this? Also, any ideas others may have to support my dear friend? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Juzz; 03-09-2012 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    If you google Heartfelt, you will find an amazing organisation.
    I'm so sorry for your friends loss xxx

ETA Here are some details http://www.heartfelt.org.au/contact

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default **Trigger warning ** Support for friend's baby born sleeping

If you contact heartfelt they can provide a photographer
    They are wonderful.
    Sorry to hear your friend is going through this xxx

Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support for friend delivering stillborn tomorrow

http://www.heartfelt.org.au/

What a wonderful friend you are. Sending lots of healing vibes. Sleep sweet precious one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

This happened to a friend of mine about 15 years ago in Sydney, it's really really hard ( her husband was away so I stayed with her) and honestly the best thing to do is try and be strong , try not to cry. ( that is very hard)
    When baby was born my friend held her for a very long time, she asked me to take photos which I did, the hardest part was the nurses having to take the baby off her, it was truly horrible , we actually both spoke about this just recently as I had a miscarriage last month and she said I was the one that made her feel the best just by being normal , if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

The blog you are thinking about - http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com.au/
    There most definitely will be photographers that will be able to come take photographs, I can't recommend any for your area but there most definitely will be some. The hospital will know of a few. Without a doubt other members would be able to help there too.

My thoughts are with you and your friend. How devastating. She is lucky to have such a supportive friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone - they were exactly what I was after. Heartfelt seems an amazing organisation...