+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default has anyone ever had this happen to them?

me and my bf broke up 3 weeks ago, we werent using pretection as we where talking about having kids and i honestly didnt know we where going to break up!

I have PCOS and only get a period once every 8-12 months, usually when i get a period its VERY heavy and goes for about 5 day, i had a normal period at the end of april, then mid may i had a very very light bleed and only went for like 2 days.

Latly ive been getting nausea, i find its worse first thing in the morning or late at night, often gets that bad i throw up and the smell of bacon (witch i usually love) turns my stomache! ive been getting reallly tired threw out the day, ive been burping ALOT(witch is really annoying)! needing to pee alot more often, been craving things i dont normally eat! had some cramping in the bottom if my stomache but as soon as i lay down it fades off, REALLY sensitive nipples (witch usually i have no feeling in them at all) my boobs feel heavier and a bra i brought a months ago almost no longer fits me, ive taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both have come back negative, and cant get into see my doctor till next week!

has anyone else had this? any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Yep you sound quite pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep I had all the symptoms (bar the sickness), sore heavy full boobs, rank appetite, TIRED, for close to 2 weeks before I got a BFP on a home test! I have a long luteal phase so takes a while the for the hormones to do their thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sound pregnant to me! Maybe find a early detection test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The symptoms of pregnancy, IMO, are pretty general symptoms. A lot of people expecting pregnancy will experience a range of things, all of which can attributed to an upcoming period or any other thing.

You won't know for sure until you've had a blood test.