+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default If I come back i'm coming back as a male!!!!!

This is quite a vent as well as a question to others of 'am I the only one'

I have been with dh for 5 1/2 yrs, we have a 3 1/2 yr old girl and a baby due in 8 weeks. I have really hit rock bottom yesterday, just cried and layed in bed all day, at this moment I really just want to leave him. All I feel I do is run around after my daughter (I enjoy that part, its part of being a Mum) and run after him. I do all his cooking, cleaning, washing, making lunches.....EVERYTHING!!! and lately I've been thinking besides going to work everyday (big deal so do thousands of others) what the hell does he do for me. I could count on one hand how many times he's even touch my growing belly, he has not once offered a massage or anything even seeing me waddling around still doing everything for him and often not getting to sit down till 8.30 at night, never does he just simply as how i'm feeling or can he do anything for me....nothing. I am not a demanding person but to have him simply offer to bath our daughter once in a while or just brush her teeth, or maybe cook dinner once a week...anything!!!!! I mostly feel like a single mum, actually besides financially I think itd be easier as a SM as I wouldn't have him to look after. He complains that I never want to be intimate and he's right but its the last damn thing I want to do, pleasure him in yet another way! the thought lately actually makes me sick. Am I alone here or is this a typical male way to be???? Is it something I should put up with??? I think if it wasn't for finances i'd be gone by now....

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default If I come back i'm coming back as a male!!!!!

Why do you keep doing it? Is he asking you to do everything for him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tell him you're taking leave from slavery, stop doing everything for him and im sure he'll quick smart realise what you DO do for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is he not helping because he's clueless and doesn't realise (even though it's effing obvious), or because he thinks he doesn't have to because you're the female? That would make all the difference to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (03-09-2012)