+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Getting REAL Scared!!

Ok, i have only just joined this forum, so i hope this is the right place for this thread!!
    Here's my story......i had my first child, a girl, when i was 18, she is now, 10. My son then came along when i was 21, he has just turned 7. Both were unplanned, ive fallen pregnant on all forms of birth control, i was in a extremely abusive relationship for 7yrs, & aswell as the 2 beautiful babies i did have, i also had many miscarriages.

Anyway, almost 5yrs later, i now have a loving & very supportive fiance, he is totally dedicated to the kids & i, & besides the occasional problems with my ex, we are at a really good place in life.......then i fell pregnant again. I completely thought i was done having babies, i have tried to find a doc willing to do my tubes since having my son, but obviously have had no luck. 'Hubby' was all booked in to have the snip done, as he excepted that i didnt want anymore & was more then happy with the 2 i already have.

To try make a long story short, we fell pregnant, & after the initial shock, which for me lasted for almost 3mnths, we are all looking forward to the new arrival. This pregnancy has been awful though, the same mnth we found out we were expecting, we found out my m.i.l wasnt well, she passed away within weeks. This alone has been very hard on us, but then i have had one problem after another with bub, from extreme morning sickness the whole 34wks i have been carrying, aswell as a mountain of other medical problems.

As we are so close now, i am really getting scared. Although i cant wait for it to all be over, we dont find out until tomorrow whether i will be able to attempt natural delivery or not, as on top of needing to see if the placenta has moved, i also have spd (my pelvis is displaced). Both my other 2 were easy pregnancies, natural births, 10 & a half hours with my daughter who was 8p1, 1 & a half hours with my son who was 7p5, both induced at 37wks due to medical problems of my own. I am just so nervous this time around, i am so scared of the thought of a c-section, yet i am equally scared about doing it naturally again......i am just worried it will be LONG!!

Ok....i think my thread is more then long enough already, so i will leave it there, thanks for listening to/reading my vent anyway!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have much to offer but big big hugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahlsandbubs For This Useful Post:

4everMyBabies  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I hope all works out for you!! I had 2 emergency c sections with both my kids. The first one due to the fact he was facing the other way and his heart rate was dropping every time I pushed and the second was my ds2 didn't want to come out he was too high and my ob didn't recommend having a vaginal due to the way the 1st went!! All in all besides the issues with that all went well and I hope all goes well with you as well!! Congrats on the pregnancy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

4everMyBabies  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovelies......after posting this i sat here thinking 'what a sook'......which is exactly how i have been feeling the last few mnths!! It is hard talking to friends about the pain i am, without being made to feel like 'its normal, just get over it'......off for another scan today so fingers crossed i finally hear some good news......like a date for this to all be over with would be great!! The sleepless nights, the extreme rib & pelvic pain that has me feeling like a cripple......i cant say im going to miss ANY of this!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck! Hope it all goes well for you! think positive! I know it's hard after so many upsets but in about a month you will have another beautiful bundle of joy Did your scan go well?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessK88 For This Useful Post:

4everMyBabies  (05-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes all went well with my scan, placenta has moved just enough & they are happy to at least let me try a natural birth, whether my pelvis will cope though we are not sure. I feel much better after getting to see her little face again, the chubby little cheeks bought a huge smile to my face, & maybe overwhelmed me a little as i ended up blacking out on the table!! It was a tad embarrassing, but not a first for me, i have passed out on a number of occasions, at least this time i was already laying down!!