+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hobby ideas

I seriously have my hands full at the moment with kids and work but hubby is encouraging me to find a hobby for some me time.
    I said I would like to do yoga or pilates class but he doesnt count this as me time, more of an essential.
    We live remotely so not many options..any ideas..tbh I am struggling to find time to work and study (from home) let alone finding time for me but deep down I know it is going to be good for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hobby ideas

How about some craft things that the kids could be involved with as well? Some examples of things I enjoy which don't require too much equipment or outlay include making cards, paper crafts eg quilling.

Goodluck and hope you find something you enjoy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hobby ideas

A sport maybe or just an hour at the park reading I've just taken up squash I've only ever played one game that's when I was graded

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so crap at 'hobbies'. I love the idea of having a hobby but lose interest. BH has probably been my most enduring hobby in a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Hobby ideas

I like cooking and doing crafty things, I love getting ideas off Pinterest.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Hobby ideas

I am in the same boat... Hubby thinks I need a hobby, but all the activities I like doing require planning and/or money! So am subbing for more ideas! (sorry that doesn't really help!)

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dye clothes, Exercise, take photos and photoshop.

Other ideas: Scrapbooking, Cross Stitch (easy to learn), card making, beading, gardening. Researching your family tree (this may cost a bit of money though).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hey gurlz...

Ooo I highly recommend finding people who are as keen about things as you are!! Find peeps that love doing yoga too it'll make that more fun, then find others that like to bake (or what ever your into) then build on anything your keen on you'll be surprised how many Lil things and hobbies start apearing you've always wanted to do and surprisingly others are just as keen on them as you are it's cool as... If u can't think of any try stuff out skincare is one of my hobbies it's a great one to start with?? Can't wait to hear Wat u do yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hobby ideas

I totally forgot that I wrote this post so thanks for all of the great ideas!
    I already do alot of those mentioned but never really considered them hobbies as such!
    I bake, do yoga, exercise/walking, garden, craft with the kids and I kind of think of my study as a hobby too because Im so interested in it. The kids have something to go to nearly every morning so I am very busy! Dont think I can fit any more in! But would love to sit under a tree and have a read every now and then

Thanks
    Reviews
    you can do Yoga at home follow the videos, or jogging after supper, if you want , you can always find time to do things you like.