+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Where would you live?

Apart from Australia, if you could live ANYWHERE else in the world, where would it be? And why? Can list as many as you like.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If i had to pick some where Boston, but that is purely for the mito drs that are over there as they are the experts in kids like monkey

but really i cant say i would like to live any where else but here we are so god d*m lucky to live in this country i think its the best

Thanks
    Reviews

I would love to live overseas for a few years!

NYC - has an amazing vibe to it, I love big cities, the shopping, the theatre, the lifestyle

Paris - the food and wine and amazing architecture and shopping

Italy ( anywhere) - the food! The people, the history , the landscape

The Maldives - the beaches, the relaxed atmosphere and fresh seafood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Where would you live?

I think it would be awesome to live somewhere like sweeden or denmark.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

New Zealand I think

Thanks
    Reviews

I used to say America and I live here now ( for 9 more months) but I can't say I would like to live here any longer... as corny as it says Australia is home and I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.. maybe NZ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would really love to do some time in an African country helping starving children. I have pretty much travelled everywhere and I really feel this would be the biggest challenge to me. Then after a year of giving I would love to live for a year in Barcelona. that city is sexy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

NYC - id live in a flashy apartment in the upper east side type areas lol think it would be awesome

France - a lot of culture, beautiful weather and countryside

I was born in England and would never go back there, cold cramped and expensive place, and I think Australia is one of the best places to live!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweden in the Summer (I HATE the cold) - Their standards of living and health care are phenominal and I LOVE Viking history.

Ireland - Lush scenery, beautiful people.

I would love one Christmas in New York just to visit a huge toy store, one like Home Alone 2.

Failing all that, if Melbourne wasnt so freaking cold, I would be there in a flash!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Amsterdam

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (03-09-2012)