+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Crazy, angry pregnant lady!

Well I thought I was quite calm and laid back, until I mentioned this thread to my husband! I was talking about how some of the stories were similar to mine with my past pregnancies, but this one has been a breeze.
    The look on DH face was priceless! He looked at me and said 'uh huh. Ok then' Apparently I take overreaction to another level!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaomamma View Post
    Once I cried my eyes out because I flicked through all the billion channels of foxtel and couldn't find anything I wanted to watch! DH just sat there patting my shoulder... He told me after I regained my sanity that he though about calling a helpline of some kind coz he seriously though I had lost the plot :-)
    Some of these are hilarious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Subbing! I'm sure I'll be able to add to this thread very soon. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Catching the train home from work when I was pregnant, train missed our stop coz the driver 'forgot'. I ranted and raved at the station manager for 10 mins till DH dragged me away lol. I remember saying the stupid driver was drunk and that they should pay for a taxi home. Also remember lining up at the bar when we went out for dinner once, and the bartender accidentally pressed the button on the drink dispenser and I got squirted with coke. I burst into tears because my arm was in a cast and now the cast would be sticky and gross lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Im not preggers but feeling a bit crazy, this is a great thread-thanks OP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I had been not too crazy, maybe a bit more irritable then usual but nothing too bad.
    BUT
    Then I went back to work today after 2 weeks off and DH when he was leaving came into the bathroom and said "I love you, have a nice day, please try not to kill anyone." So maybe I have been a bit more agro then I thought.

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't talk to DH for a few hours cos he forgot to buy gravy powder on the way home from work. I had the sausages, mash potato and veggies all ready for him to cook while I went to pregnancy yoga and had been dreaming of sausages, mash & gravy all day. (we hardly ever eat sausages so it was a novelty). I was sooo angry, even yoga didn't calm me down.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Catching the train home from work when I was pregnant, train missed our stop coz the driver 'forgot'.
    This has happened to me too! Heavily pregnant with DS peak hour train, no seats, crap air con and in the middle of summer! It took me an hour longer to get home.The whole carriage witnessed my breakdown and the stationmaster copped an ear full afterwards. Never mess with a pregnant lady!

Thanks
    Reviews

Arghhh first time ever but bub hub and my iPad are making me spastic!
    How the frick to I start a new thread on my iPad? I have some serious issues and was some feedback but Connor work it out... I'm on the verge of crying .....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Crazy, angry pregnant lady!

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one to lose it at the smallest things and cry at the drop of the hat. Poor Dh and ds never know if I am going to lose it or cry!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub