Closed Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kate! That's great news! How long have you been TTC?
    I hope your baby sticks, fingers crossed hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Topaztigerlilly for the link! The info was very clear and easy to read

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    I found this really good article about PCOS if anyone is interested in a read. It is from a website of an American gynaecologist

http://saadamer.com/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome/
    Thanks for sharing that article. I found it pretty interesting. I was diagnosed early this year. I have just taken my second round of clomid so fx I O this cycle!

Congrats Kate!!! What exciting news!! I can't wait for the day for two lines to show up on my hpt! Can I ask if you had been ttc for long?

Con

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So, I got my blood test results back, everything is within normal limits. I was right, I don't have PCOS. I'm now taking progesterone to stop the bleeding but it can take up to 7 days for it to stop. I think DH and I are out of the running for a Christmas BFP.

After the bleeding has stopped my GP is going to refer me to a gynaecologist. For what, I don't know.
    That's great to hear! Must be such a relief. I'd be a little concerned about your doctor telling you that you have pcos from looking at those scans. Is your gp usually good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Kate!!! Fx for the next 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Topaz good news that u don't have PCOS & I hope u r able 2 find some answers with your irregular bleeding soon. Hopefully the gynae will have some insight into it. Thank you so much for all your congrats, DP & I r obviously over the moon & a great Xmas present. He was very sweet & ordered me flowers from work after I rang to tell him the news. We have been casually trying for about 18 months, but this was the first month of using the fertility monitor properly & timing BD accordingly. Also I used Robitussin for my cervical fluid. We DTD on the day & night of my first peak (day before ovulation) & that's really it. Didn't do much BD at all last month, just timed it well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Becca, it wasn't my GP that said it, it was the Dr who reported the findings of my scan. My GP was like OK, it looks like you have PCOS if you do have it, your hormone levels will be all over the place. Go and have a blood test. They are perfectly normal.

Have any of you ladies taking Primolut?
    I'm trying to find out whether I write this month of TTC or can I stop the bleeding and get into BDing?
    Oh ok. No offence but not sure that doctor knew what they were talking about if you only had 2 or 3. There might however been some other reason for your ovary being enlarged.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hmmm it doesn't even say how many follies. Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Miss, how are you doing this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh just finished provera so waiting for withdrawal bleed.. It's frustrating as I know I don't ovulate it's just the provera doing its job. So still stuck doing this til February