Closed Thread
Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm brand new here. Dx with PCOS 3 yrs ago. Have regulated my cycle to 29 days with daily exercise & a Paleo high fat, low carb diet. 1st month properly TTC (using clearblue fertility monitor), CD3 today (last day of AF). Haven't been using contraception past 2 years but haven't been timing BD'ing either. Had x1 m/c & x1 termination for fetal abnormality. So know I can get preggo! Good luck to everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Kate! Fx it happens for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kate. I hope your stay is short Good luck hun x

I saw my FS today and at CD14 (miscarriage cycle), I have one follicle on the right that is 9mm. FS believes it could either be the left over follicle from my pregnancy or it could possibly be a new one. Does any one know if you can ovulate on the same side in consecutive cycles? I am hoping it's a new follicle and if it is, I could ovulate around Monday next week. I do need clomiphene to help me ovulate, but hopefully since I have recently been pregnant, my body has whipped into gear. Is this possible? Does any one have any success stories they know about in regards to my current situation? I really need some good news. I'm sick of bad news (just as you all are I'm sure).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 4 your welcomes :-) Nini from what I have read, the body usually does ovulate on alternate sides. However randomly the same side CAN release an egg twice in a row (ie non identical twins), + women with only 1 ovary always ovulate on the same side (it picks up the slack)...anything is possible! So sorry to hear of your MC & sending u loads of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kate, I hope your stay here is a short one!

Anyone have any experience with internet cheapie OPK's? Reason I ask is I'm showing all the classic signs of ovulation, ie: 2nd day in a row of temp rise, CM, niggling pain in left ovary, tender boobs etc, yet the OPK is only showing a feint 2nd line every day for the last week. What the heck is going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hrrmm sounds strange M. What time are you testing? Trust in what your body is doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get home between 5-6pm usually. I really feel like I am ovulating, but who knows lol, is there such a thing as 'phantom ovulating'?? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol could be. I felt like that last month and nothing.. Fx and see what happens. Get busy bd'ing woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, maaaaan, we're BDing that much! 7 out of the last 9 nights. Whilst he's loving it, I'm looking at my phone on the bedside thinking "I wonder what's on at work tomorrow, I should check my work emails while I'm laying here" lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol@No3please

​Haha I thought I was the only one who thought like that!