Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking about me, miss_petepie. I'm doing ok. I took the day off work yesterday so I had time to come to grips with what's happening and allowed some time to cry.

I'm better this morning but what's concerning me now is that the bleeding is dying down already. I had two days of heavy bleeding (just like the heaviest days of a normal period) and now hardly anything. I didn't bleed at all during the night (pad was clean) and hardly anything has come out in the toilet today. Is this normal? I thought there would be A LOT of bleeding for days and days. The cramps have been mild as well. I guess I was only 5 weeks pregnant, so maybe there wasn't much build up of blood? Can you or anyone shed some light on this matter? I'm feeling concerned about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks miss_petepie for asking about me. I am better than the previous few days, but still have my moments. Keeping busy with work has helped and I know that time will heal the pain, but it's still very hard.

The bleeding seems to have died down already (day 3). The first two days were like a heavy period (only when I went to the toilet), but now it's like a period is ending. Was I supposed to have more bleeding? I was only 5 weeks so I'm guessing there wasn't that much build up of blood, but still thought there would be more. Plus, I only have minor cramps, not bad at all.

Can anyone shed some light onto this matter? When you had your m/c, was there heaps of blood? and did it last for weeks? It's concerning me....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Nini, I was the same. I don't think your body classes this as a normal menstruation, that's why you don't bleed for long and why your periods are out of whack for another cycle or two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No3Please, did your bleeding end with dark brown (almost black) cm? I was shocked to see it last night and I am a little concerned. Does this mean there's an infection or old blood?
    Sorry TMI, but I would like to know if this is normal. It's the weekend so can't get in touch with my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it was really dark for 2 days, I'm not sure why it was like that and I didn't ask FS, so you may want to ask but it didn't give me too much problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fs appt today, fx something good comes of it cd12 and unsure if I will o this cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Miss!

I finally got AF and am currently CD6, let's hope we're cycle buddies.

FX for us both to O and get a BFP! I've won all chicken wishbones and prayed on shooting stars - this is our month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a waste of time going. Basically keep loosing weight, keep on the metformin and provera and he pushed back the ovulation induction to feb next year. So deflating!

So fx something happens this month I did an opk this arvo and showed a faint line so let's hope it eventually gets darker

I have everything crossed for us Merls!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It May be time for a new FS.

Mine said after conveniently doing testing during a 'perfect' month, that if I'm not pregnant by Christmas he wants us to move into IVF. I haven't tried anything yet, no Clomid, no injections, nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with No3please, I would try out a new FS. My FS has never mentioned my weight being an issue, prescribed clomid at my first appointment and has said we can move onto IVF if clomid doesn't work, despite my weight.