Closed Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    Are you really rural or is it public? Never heard of a waiting list before.
    I would go bonkers at that cycle day, you poor thing.

I'm trying to be positive, my only explanation is I've stopped losing weight, time to jump on the treadmill again. Holidays over - time to get my lazy butt in gear!!
    I've gone public. I been trying vespers rely to lose weight for months with not much to show for it.

I've been using ff and it's sending me a bit loopy cause it's says I've ovulated, then the next week it says I haven't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhh that'll explain the waiting list
    Your GP should be able to give you things like Provera to start a period, Primulot to stop a period and Metformin to encourage ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ahhhh that'll explain the waiting list
    Your GP should be able to give you things like Provera to start a period, Primulot to stop a period and Metformin to encourage ovulation.
    All the gps I've seen are useless and don't know anything about pcos. Last one told me to go on the pill to regulate things again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I got that too, I even had a GP recommend a Mirena to regulate things again. Ahhhhh Efffff NO!!
    I've found a good GP now, I walk in and tell him what I want lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yeah I got that too, I even had a GP recommend a Mirena to regulate things again. Ahhhhh Efffff NO!!
    I've found a good GP now, I walk in and tell him what I want lol
    It makes me so mad that they don't keep up on things like that. I'd be happy for a doc to say, hold on, let me do some research. I don't know if I should wait for the gynae (so they can see how bad it is) or if I should just keep looking for a gp that I can demand provera and metformin from. So stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep looking for a good GP while on the waiting list, can't do any harm!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 12DPO AF pains

Hi girls,
    I've just had my first clomid round with ovidrel to kick start ovulation and pregnyl injections for LP support. I am currently at 12DPO and have been getting some light AF pains and yellow/brown CM. I am hoping and praying AF doesn't show but I've lost faith for this round. If it was implantation pains, they would have happened at 7-9dpo right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They say implantation is 7-10 days from ovulation. You never know.
    But hey it's your first round, that would have been super dooper lucky. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFP at 14dpo

I POAS this morning and I got a clear BFP, however I'm not getting excited just yet, as it could still be the 1500 pregnyl still in my system.
    Does anyone know how long pregnyl stays in your system? I had my final shot 8 days ago.
    I am just praying this is a real BFP!!! I've been TTC for almost a year and it is driving me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I could help, never heard of Pregnyl before your post but have since googled. From what I've seen it can take up to 14 days to leave your system.

Fingers crossed it isn't a false positive. It sucks when you just keep trying and nothing happens. I've been in this thread for nearly 2 years, watching folks come and go with their BFP's, hopefully you aren't here too long