Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FS for DH and I tomorrow, excited to see what he may have planned for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today No3... Looking forward to hearing what your FS has to say. Hope it all goes well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news and not so good news....
    DH had results back and he's very pleased to hear his numbers are 3x average (a statement every man loves to hear I'm sure)
    Not so good news, 9.5kg down is not enough for doc to go forth with Clomid - he wants another 10kg Still have the HyCoSy that I've been putting off.

Plus side of all this? Losing a little weight has kicked my body into regular cycles, you wouldn't believe how happy I was to see the witch today - spot on the day I was due - 2 successful cycles in a row

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    Good news and not so good news....
    DH had results back and he's very pleased to hear his numbers are 3x average (a statement every man loves to hear I'm sure)
    Not so good news, 9.5kg down is not enough for doc to go forth with Clomid - he wants another 10kg Still have the HyCoSy that I've been putting off.

Plus side of all this? Losing a little weight has kicked my body into regular cycles, you wouldn't believe how happy I was to see the witch today - spot on the day I was due - 2 successful cycles in a row
    That's great news!! You sound like you are doing a great job losing weight too! Any tips? I can't seem to shift much weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The FS I go to has not mentioned my weight being a problem at all, and put me on clomid at my first appointment. Do you think it would be worth seeing a different FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Is there a certain cut off weight? I'm about 97

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is no cut off that I am aware of with the FS I go to, and I am more than 97.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think there is a cut off but of course they prefer you to have a good BMI. I am quite overweight and lost 10kg and then conceived so when they say it helps to lose even 10% I believe. Any good FS will still treat you regardless and be tactful and not mean about your weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS was pretty good when he told me. I was 110.9kg to start. I'm now 100.2kg (lost 1.2kg overnight!)
    I think he believes I'll fall pregnant quite easily and wants my weight down more for the fact of sustaining pregnancy rather than to fall pregnant. I'm back to see him on 19th, and he mentioned Clomid then so hopefully I can get down the weight a good enough amount.

I cut out all carbs - hurt to start but feels amazing not to eat potatoes, breads pastas etc, I drink black tea and avoid sugars, and I walk the dog occasionally.

If you have the guts, try the kickstart diet for a week, I lost 5kg in a week and it helped me on my way - but you need willpower

10. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

RKK  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kcooper View Post
    There is no cut off that I am aware of with the FS I go to, and I am more than 97.
    That makes me feel better! I have been trying to lose weight since 2010 with not much luck. Did they put you on metformin?