Closed Thread
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats MINIRoo - your bubs is just gorgeous :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smash023 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwww she's gorgeous!!

Me: 33 (PCOS) and DH: 37 (Great)
    DD: 16 years old; DS: 15 years old.

Taking a 6 month sabbatical from TTC, to get my act together!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beautiful little princess Miniroo!!! Just gorgeous Congrats!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going Smash?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hi ladies! How is everyone going? I'm currently CD3 which I'm pretty excited about. Just wondering what vitamins everyone is taking. Ov been continuing with vitex but just remembered I used to take inositol! Anyone use it?
    Beccaboo there is a website I came across recently that talked about this. It mentioned how combined with vitex it can help improve fertility. Where did u get urs from and how much did u pay if u don't mind me asking??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maaaan! I have the heaviest AF known to wo-man!! After a 10 day course of Primulot, she's back with a vengeance. Those 10 days are the only reprieve I've had in over 11 weeks - I'm tired!!

TMI warning!

I've just put my 5th SUPER pad on since 7pm, and am using half a roll of toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom.

Sometimes I consider giving up on TTC and just get a hysterectomy!!!

Me: 33 (PCOS) and DH: 37 (Great)
    DD: 16 years old; DS: 15 years old.

Just wish my body would come to the party!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Beccaboo there is a website I came across recently that talked about this. It mentioned how combined with vitex it can help improve fertility. Where did u get urs from and how much did u pay if u don't mind me asking??
    I got it in powder form from a health/vitamin shop. I honestly can't remember how much It was though sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RKK View Post
    How are you going Smash?
    Hey RKK,
    So I am currently CD49. I have had many symptoms of pregnancy but not at all getting my hopes up. Still too scared to test but I am ducking to shops tonight so might buy a test and do either Thursday or Friday. I just don't know if I am ready to deal with it if it is a BFN.
    How are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Just thought I would post an update on how Ethan and I are going. My biggest wish in this world would be for a proper night sleep at the moment but apart from that Ethan is just gorgeous. Love him to pieces. Even when I'm completely frazzled and he won't go to sleep he gives me this look that says "What's wrong Mummy? It's party time isn't it?" and my heart melts.

He's now just over 3 weeks old and DH and I have dared to DTD a couple of times but afterwards I've started to get AF type bleeding again so we're going to wait a couple more weeks now before we try that again.

I'm still very much in favour of not using any form of contraception now because I certainly would welcome another pregnancy and we haven't used any on the 2 occasions that we DTD but I think DH is now not too sure about the no contraception thing because he's seen how much work Ethan is and is scared about having 2 bubs under 1.

I don't want to live with regret though. If we used contraception for a year and then we started TTCing again and we couldn't get pregnant, I would forever wonder whether we had wasted our chance at another child. I feel so blessed to have Ethan and I really hope that he won't be on only child but I will never forget how lucky we are.

Now I know that breastfeeding can stop you from getting AF but that is not a certainty so I wonder when AF will show up again or if she will show up again?? I'm probably going to breastfeed for around 6 months as I think that is my limit before I go insane but I'm going to just see how I'm going at the time. Once I stop breastfeeding, I will then give AF 6 months to show herself again and if she doesn't return then I will heading back to the FS and the dedicated TTC process will start again.
    Wow fp you are braver than I! Thought I could've been pregnant the other week and was kinda worried if I was. I felt a but bad for not being excited because I know in a year or so I will be wanting it so much.

Ooh smash very exciting good luck!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)

June Iphone pics (26).jpg