Closed Thread
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Finally got AF after a 109 day cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks beccaboobang but also probs a good thing so that you can start from scratch on TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yea definitely! I'm really excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure of all the abbreviations... but I just started spotting after hubby's birthday sex, so I guess we aren't pregnant this cycle afterall :-( at least we got to have fun before AF arrived.

He was so nice too cos I started to cry afterwards and he has no idea what to do then and gets uncomfortable but this time he came over and hugged me it was lovely!

So back to injections...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Poor thing RKK.. Big virtual hug for you. Least hubby was good about it. Fingers crossed for next month for you. We can share June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi ladies! How is everyone going? I'm currently CD3 which I'm pretty excited about. Just wondering what vitamins everyone is taking. Ov been continuing with vitex but just remembered I used to take inositol! Anyone use it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I would post an update on how Ethan and I are going. My biggest wish in this world would be for a proper night sleep at the moment but apart from that Ethan is just gorgeous. Love him to pieces. Even when I'm completely frazzled and he won't go to sleep he gives me this look that says "What's wrong Mummy? It's party time isn't it?" and my heart melts.

He's now just over 3 weeks old and DH and I have dared to DTD a couple of times but afterwards I've started to get AF type bleeding again so we're going to wait a couple more weeks now before we try that again.

I'm still very much in favour of not using any form of contraception now because I certainly would welcome another pregnancy and we haven't used any on the 2 occasions that we DTD but I think DH is now not too sure about the no contraception thing because he's seen how much work Ethan is and is scared about having 2 bubs under 1.

I don't want to live with regret though. If we used contraception for a year and then we started TTCing again and we couldn't get pregnant, I would forever wonder whether we had wasted our chance at another child. I feel so blessed to have Ethan and I really hope that he won't be on only child but I will never forget how lucky we are.

Now I know that breastfeeding can stop you from getting AF but that is not a certainty so I wonder when AF will show up again or if she will show up again?? I'm probably going to breastfeed for around 6 months as I think that is my limit before I go insane but I'm going to just see how I'm going at the time. Once I stop breastfeeding, I will then give AF 6 months to show herself again and if she doesn't return then I will heading back to the FS and the dedicated TTC process will start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    familyplanner961 - it's so amazing to hear your story. You have to keep us always updated. :-) I am so happy for you. Most people tell me that once you have had a baby that you have more chance of falling pregnant again easier because your body knows. So I hope that after the 6 months of breastfeeding your second miracle bub happens :-)

For me - I am currently CD44 - I am to scared to test and have quite a lot of symptoms but I don't want to get the disappointment of testing and getting a negative. I am going to wait until CD50 and if no AF still then I will test. If the test is negative then I will be going straight to docs for an FS referral so fingers crossed I don't have to do that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to smash023 For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bec

I take the following vitamins:
    Elevit
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D (large dose as I am deficient and this is important!!)
    Caltrate (calcium)
    Fish Oil
    Magnesium

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I haven't been in here much, but I hope you are all going ok.

Had my little Evie just over a month ago and all the pain and stress was so worth it!

It is like we have always had her. Unfortunately I ended up with a CS so we won't be trying for at least 12 months, but I will be interested to see if/ when my periods come back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369977840.267292.jpg