Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    To be diagnosed with pcos you need blood work done to check your hormone levels. I have pcos but have never had over 30 cysts on one ovary so it sounds likely to me. Or she could have pco.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She had the blood tests yesterday too, not going to FS for 2 wks when she will get the results. Don't know if I should give her the heads up that over 12 on each ovary is a sign of it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No3please!! You sneaky thing
    How are you going? Where are you at these days? Hope all is as good as can be xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats FP on the safe arrival of Ethan, what a cutie!! Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best with your new bundle of joy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    No3please!! You sneaky thing
    How are you going? Where are you at these days? Hope all is as good as can be xx
    Hehe.....me sneaky? Nehhh lol

I'm travelling ok these days, I have had the witchy visitor hang around for 9 straight weeks - I'm tired and filling a prescription to get rid of her! I've sort of slowed down on TTC, taking 6 months to get AF in check with mirena and a bit of weight loss.

How are you travelling GF? Been a while since I've seen you around
    How long to go?

Me: 33 (PCOS) and DH: 37 (Great)
    DD: 16 years old; DS: 15 years old.

Taking a 6 month sabbatical from TTC, to get my act together!!
    Last edited by No3please; 17-05-2013 at 20:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    She had the blood tests yesterday too, not going to FS for 2 wks when she will get the results. Don't know if I should give her the heads up that over 12 on each ovary is a sign of it...
    You don't know for sure so I wouldn't tell her she has it. Just support her when she gets her results. There may be another reason for all the follies. No point stressing her out if her bloods come back fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your witchy visitor - what an absolute pain, can only imagine how over that you must be.

I'm not around much, I've joined a FB group and started shopping online which is just taking up way too much time and money! I do check back in occasionally though.

Im 30w3d today so about 10 weeks to go! I've been super fortunate and seem to be cruising through. I had been worried that I might have issues given my PCOS but noone has ever mentioned it again? Anyway super excited, can't wait to meet our little girl in July and just counting down the days til I finish up at work... Fingers crossed all continues to plan.

Hang in there, I'm sure the girls in here appreciate your spirit as much as we used to. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a baby surprise for you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow gf, the weeks have flown by!! Great to see its all gone well for you gives us hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gives us lots of hope Miss, it's not impossible!! It's just a matter of when. When for me is when I get my lazy ar$e in gear and run around the block a few times hehehe

GF, that is so awesome, what pretty names have you picked out?

Me: 33 (PCOS) and DH: 37 (Great)
    DD: 16 years old; DS: 15 years old.

Taking a 6 month sabbatical from TTC, to get my act together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! There's definitely hope but I understand how easy it is to lose it. Because we've found out and told everyone it's a girl, we're trying to keep names a secret so there is some surprise when she arrives, plus I don't want other peoples comments lol. I think we have a first name but not sure on a middle name yet. I'll let you know when she gets here 😉
    Take care lovely ladies xx