Closed Thread
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yay that's so exciting fp! How long did it take you to conceive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was TTC for almost 2 years. I did around 10 cycles of clomid ranging from 50mg cycles to 200mg cycles but it only worked for me after my new FS tried ovarian drilling. I was PG 2 cycles after that surgery Miracles do happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow congratulations! Enjoy your last days being pregnant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Ladies!
    How have everyone's weeks been? Anything exciting happening? I have just started taking Vitex. I tried Blackmore's but it gave me horrible heartburn/reflux so now I'm taking Thompsons. Hoping it kicks in sooner rather than later since I'm on CD91. I'm so excited to TTC but I'm frustrated already. Scares me to think it might take more than a year. All you ladies are so incredibly strong!
    Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mornin becca! We are close in cycles I'm up to cd94 fx the vitex works for you, there are some natural versions on iherb.com that are a good alternative and a lot cheaper. I have been sewing up a storm. Just one more trip to spotlight I swear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Mornin becca! We are close in cycles I'm up to cd94 fx the vitex works for you, there are some natural versions on iherb.com that are a good alternative and a lot cheaper. I have been sewing up a storm. Just one more trip to spotlight I swear
    Thanks PetePie! I will check it out when I finish the Thompsons bottle. I can't sew to save my life. In highschool I was the first person in the history of the school to get my finger sewed in the sewing machine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch!! That sounds so painful! We had heaps of incidents of fingers in needles and one chick did stitch her finger but was ok. I most worry about the needles snapping and going in my eyes.. Shouldn't happen but yeah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    IN YOUR EYE!! I never even thought of that! Definitely never sewing.. EVER!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha it's only rare for that to happen. Don't let that stop you tho. I find it so relaxing and rewarding too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and it's amazing to read about everyone's TTC journeys! I was recently diagnosed with PCOS last month and I am CD17, I am 24, I am on my first cycle of Clomid 50mg. I have had regular blood tests and I am still having regular blood tests, but I don't think anything will be happening for my this first cycle. Just wondering what the latest times a woman can ovulate? It's amazing to hear successful stories of pregnancies and its beautiful to see the support from everyone in times of need. this Bubhub forum is a wonderful way to help empower women!