Closed Thread
Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    RKK I really hope something sticks for you soon. ProudMumma, I'm sorry they aren't being helpful. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm continually trying to lose weight..

I have heard that you can't get referred to a fs until you have been trying for a year?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Thanks all for joining. I hope we can all get UTD soon because we are the ones that want it and deserve it. I have decided that I will give it another month and that way I have been trying for one year and then I will go see another GP and get a referral to an FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca I had a referral from my GP straight away and didn't need to wait. She did ovulation blood tests for a month then referred me

Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    RKK I really hope something sticks for you soon. ProudMumma, I'm sorry they aren't being helpful. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm continually trying to lose weight..

I have heard that you can't get referred to a fs until you have been trying for a year?
    My GP gave me a referral at 6 months as there was something obviously wrong with me (1 period in 6 months and scans showing lots of cysts on both ovaries). I've been really lucky that my GP has been really proactive in trying to get me pregnant because I've heard lots of stories where GP's just tell you to keep trying when it's obvious something isn't right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome newbies. I'm expecting my first bub in the next 2 weeks but I joined this forum while I was TTC and everyone has been so lovely and supportive that I simply haven't been able to move on from it. I'm sure you'll all find the same support from this group for your own journey and I'll be keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for lots of BFPs to come

I got a referral after 6 months because a scan revealed lots of cyst on my ovaries and I wasn't getting AF at all so when something is clearly wrong, they'll refer you sooner. It's also certainly worthwhile getting referred sooner as well because even after my initial referral it took almost 2 years in total to conceive our miracle bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beccaboo: if you have other issues like pcos you don't have to wait for 1 yr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Ladies, I might give it a little longer (definitely not a year if I don't have to). If AF comes back I'll try on my own for a few months, if not then I'll be at the doctors. I don't have a specific gp here in Brisbane that I like yet. If anyone has any recommendations I'd be grateful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you know you ovulate then I would try for a bit too and see how you go. I had no idea and very irregular cycles so I just got referred straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    If you know you ovulate then I would try for a bit too and see how you go. I had no idea and very irregular cycles so I just got referred straight away.
    I was getting AF regular for about 6 months and now it has just disappeared since Feb 4th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny enough I was getting it every 3-5 months (even got it 4 mths after birth whist breastfeeding) then it dissapeared for 5 months now I've had it 5 times this year. It's soooo all over the place now