Closed Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh I'm glad to see this thread is still running. I was apart of this group (chat #1) from the very start and met some amazing ladies in here who are now great friends.

I'm now TTC no 2 so don't really belong in this thread but just thought I would pop in to say good luck to everyone :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Love_Monkey_Heart. I'm sure I'm supposed to have moved on already too as I'm expecting my little man in 6 weeks but I can't bring myself to leave this group.

Due to the PCOS, after bub is born we're going to be NTNP for a year and then back into full swing TTC again so I'm hoping that I can stay here for that journey too even if it is for bub#2. This group of ladies are so supportive and friendly

Hopefully your second TTC journey goes smoothly and you have a bun in the oven in no time

AFM: I've got another ultrasound to check on bubs this afternoon. Hopefully he's not getting too big in there with the gestational diabetes but I think all is good. My fundal height was measuring spot on at my antenatal appointment and bubs is looking great. Can't wait to meet him!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra. The injections are tiny needles. They don't hurt just make sure ur nurse teaches u how to do them properly so u don't bruise urself. I was needle phobic too but u soon get used to
    Them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbel86 For This Useful Post:

Sandra103  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks familyplanner. I was the last of the original group of girls to fall pregnant so I seen a few ladies come and go. So when I finally did get pregnant I stuck around this group for a while too. I've actually changed my username so you may have been here when I was too.

Good luck and enjoy your last 6 weeks!! Exciting times aheas for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Monkey_Heart For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi family planner, I'm a bit behind you, due 24/7 but our plan is the same as yours. Just enjoy the baby, no contraception then back to fs in about 12 months if no luck? I too am so excited to meet my baby girl but it still feels like a long way away atm. Maybe we need to get a NTNP/ TTC no.2 thread going for us all to move over to? All the best for the rest of your pregnancy and a great birth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I will have to read this thread from the beginning when I get a chance but just want to join as just been told I have pcos! Would love to know how u dealt with finding it out! I am a bit of a mess and don't really know what to do with myself whilst waiting for more BT results! Success stories??

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds awesome green fairy. I've just come to the realisation that I may actually be meeting my bub in 4 weeks because I will be induced early due to the GD. For the most part, it's always felt like an age until this pregnancy is over but now everything is moving so fast!!! Exciting, nerve racking and scary all at the same time.

Welcome Smash This lovely group of ladies will definitely be a great support network for you during this difficult time. Finding out that I had PCOS was such an emotional time. I know I had my fair share of break downs but the silver lining is that now you know the barriers, you can organise a plan of action. In hindsight, I think it would've been a lot worse if I didn't know what was wrong and how to deal with it.

It took me almost 2 years to conceive and I conceived on my last round of clomid before starting the IVF process. I am now expecting my miracle bub in the next 4-6 weeks and feel truly blessed.

There were many times that I felt discouraged but this bub is worth everything that I went through. I did 8 (or 9??) rounds of clomid with an OBGYN and then with my FS. The dosage went as high as 200mg (4 tablets) per day and I was an emotional train reck at that point.

I then moved on to an FS and he did a lap & dye test with ovarian drilling and put me back on 50mg of clomid for a couple of rounds before starting IVF and I was amazed to finally get my BFP.

Best of luck to you and I hope that your TTC journey is short lived

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks family planner - it's really really hard as DH and I just thought we would be fine and we would conceive ASAP - unfortunately that wasn't happening and went and got tests and now it's the long wait (until 4.45pm) to get BT results and then I guess wait for that to see where we go from there!!! It's so hard as I can't imagine my life without children so it's extremely hard to be told that you may or may not conceive :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get your bt results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Monkey_Heart View Post
    Did you get your bt results?
    Yes went to the doctors last night and basically she said to me just keep going the way you are going. There is no need for concern yet. 2 of the BT show that maybe I do have pcos but she said to just enjoy our sex life basically and just make sure we are having it every couple of days. She told me not to bother with any vitamins and just keep trying for a few more months and then if no BFP then DH get tested and then if he is fine to go back and investigate me more.

I was realived to know that there is nothing serious wrong but I would of liked for her to tell me maybe you should try this drug or this etc etc she just told me I need more vitamin d so go out in the sun for 10-15 minutes from 4pm - 9am

What you guys think of these results? I am thinking I might go to another doctor and see what they say?!?!