Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #5

Oh no jks, I'm so sorry to hear that

Big hugs!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

kjswantstobeamum  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely understand MissTrouble. Even now I check for blood when I wipe because I just can't let go of the fear. It's gotten a little better over the last week because I know if anything went wrong, they could deliver bub and he might survive on the outside. I know it would be bad for him though so I'm hoping he just keeps cooking until I'm full term.

I am so sorry KJ That was my biggest fear at my dating scan. No words could take the pain away but I'm sending all my thought and lots of love to you and your precious angel baby in the sky.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kjswantstobeamum View Post
    Went for my first ultrasound on Friday. To be told at 6 weeks 2 days that they could not find a heart beat and my HCG levels had dropped slightly and I would misscarry in the next few days to weeks. Devistated beyond belief............
    I'm so sorry kjs, take care of yourself

6. The Following User Says Thank You to misstrouble For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    I completely understand MissTrouble. Even now I check for blood when I wipe because I just can't let go of the fear.
    Me too! I did this until 36/37 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    im new to this forum, as i feel like i need some support from ladies who understand PCOS. Im almost 23, i was diagnosed at 18 with pcos in 2008, just after i met my partner. We have been ttc #1 since i came off the pill in august 2011. i didnt get AF until december 2011, then i began taking Vitex. For 8 months AF stayed regular coming on the 22nd of each month. Then i began spotting throughout the month with still AF on the 22nd of each month. the week before the 29th of sept 2012 i had very sore breasts, i did some HPT and got BFN, then on the 29th of September 2012, i was at the shops when (TMI) i began bleeding quiet heavy it was very clotty. i went to the doctors who said i was miscarriaging and rushed me straight to hospital. at the hospital they did an U/S but couldnt see a sac, they then did an internal U/S and still couldnt see anything, the blood test came back not pregnant aswell. They then told me it must have been a very heavy AF.
    I stopped taking Vitex after that and have not have AF since september 2012, not even a little but of spotting. i began to see a naturopath in October 2012, she has given me a lot of tablets and fertility food. she tells me not to stress but i cant stop thinking about it.
    i have not tried Clomid yet, as i want to see if i can get a BFP naturally.
    have any of you ladies had success stories through natural therapy?
    it gives me comfort to read about your BFP and successful births.
    but i am really starting to worry that i wont fall pregnant and get very upset everytime i go on my facebook and there is another friend announcing their pregnancy.
    good luck and baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all,

I posted a bit in previous threads but wanted to jump in & update.

I'm Aly/mrsjaguar - now 28 and have had PCOS for many years. We started TTC back in Dec 2010 with no luck - anovulatory cycles, metformin dependent (with no real weight loss) & clomid resistant.

We moved to IVF after hubby's samples showed a few concerns too. First round failed miserably. Second round resulted in our first ever BFP!

I'm currently 27.5 weeks pregnant with our one little girl & counting down the days until April.

Just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck in their journeys - whether you're lucky enough to fall naturally, with a little help or with a LOT of help. Thinking of all of you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cass. I have to say that I haven't tried any natural therapies although a lot of girls have sworn by them in my TTC group on facebook.

There is one natropath in particular that all of the girls have been singing the praises of and I have actually seen quite a few them get their BFPs through her. I believe her name is Inez Hanson and she does skype appointments also. Her website is www.inezhanson.com.au. If you would like to be added to my FB TTC group, I could try and find you on there and add you?

I got my BFP from my last cycle of clomid and am now 25 weeks pregnant. I did around 8 rounds of clomid with varying results.

Great to hear from you Mrs Jaguar. I'm only a couple of weeks behind you Glad to hear everything is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews

That would be good. Yeah that would be great to be added to your Facebook group. Just search, Cassy Whittington.
    It gives me comfort to know girls who have gotten BFP with natural therapy.
    Congratulations on your BFP that must be so exciting for you! I hope it's all going well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassw For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies - i know its been a rather long time since I've been on here - most of you wouldn't know who i am! But just wanted to announce that my baby girl Savannah was born 5:20am on the 13-1-13. She is an absolute delight! I hope that this year brings you all a bfp and i cant wait to catch up on where everyone is at :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Hi ladies - i know its been a rather long time since I've been on here - most of you wouldn't know who i am! But just wanted to announce that my baby girl Savannah was born 5:20am on the 13-1-13. She is an absolute delight! I hope that this year brings you all a bfp and i cant wait to catch up on where everyone is at :-)
    Yay!! Congrats!