Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On a similar note... how long after Ovulation and a succesful fertilisation did those who have had BFP's get symtpoms of being UTD?

I am almost certain i am just coming down with something or am run down.. but the headaches, tiredness, slight nausea and occaisional twinge certtainly makes my mind wonder and think... what if?!?

BUT... pretty sure i only ovulated on Monday... just counting down the downs till i am closer to AF due date to get too excited. Maybe i just have TTC on the brain?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to wait till 12 DPO. It was the bleeding after DTD that did it for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested at 8DPO as well and got BFN. I'm expecting to get pregnancy symptoms any day now lol. I'm nearly 15 weeks and didn't get any morning sickness. I was extremely tired though and had really tender bbs early on. I've also been suffering from a chronic stuffy nose, which is apparently a preg symptom as well. My really tender bbs started at around 9DPO and the stuffy nose started at around the 7 week mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow family planner! good for you having a great pregnancy so far. maybe you will just cruise on through to 40WKS without any 'symptoms' other than a cute baby bump.

I am trying my hardest to wait till AF is due before i test. I dont want to ride the emotional rollercoaster of BFN's testing early then testing again a few days later etc.

Just been feeling a bit 'heavy' in my uterous-like area and also had a bit of heartburn, and the occaisional little twinge and feeling a bit strange.

Im secretely insanely excited.. but trying not to get carried away knowing this could very realisticly be alot of nothing. Its a very tricky balance going on in my head!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (18-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    family planner im totally jealous. i have been so sick but seems to have gotten better this week. ive also had brown spotting to freak me out yesterday! So i went straight in rather then waiting till next tues for my 12 week appt. bub was moving around crazy but then last nite had some red blood. rang up ob this morning and he said monitor it because i havnt had any today and if i get any more come back tomorrow to see him. im so nervous/worried and trying not to stress but its a little hard. to have a mc now when im so close to 12 weeks would be devastating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope it's all ok for you prinnyc. Fx it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #5

Fx prinny that your ok rest up!

Well I'm 10dpo today and tested with ic and there is a shadow there.. Well I think there is. Won't test til Sunday now and hopefully it gets darker or I'm not seeing things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck petepie. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was complaining about the lack of Ms as I was worried that something was wrong and everyone thought I was crazy. I hope everything is going well now prinnyc and there's been no more bleeding. Bubs moving around is a good sign though.

Good luck petiepie :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #5

Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Yeah I was complaining about the lack of Ms as I was worried that something was wrong
    Don't worry FP I didn't have any either - easier said than done tho, I worried constantly as well. Tried my best not to and just enjoy the pregnancy.