Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #5

Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!
    Just thought I'd jump on and have a little vent.
    I've been sooo emotional the last few days/week. I've been crying over the smallest of things and feeling really disconnected from my partner.
    I'm not sure if it's the hormones kicking into play, or if the stress of TTC is catching up with me (Despite it not being that long).
    Sex these days is not the same, it's for the specific purpose of hopefully conceiving a baby and not "lovemaking".
    Being new to this I am unsure how to spice things up while keeping in mind our dream of conceiving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I truly struggled to make the BD spontaneous and romantic during our 21 months of TTC. It was good outside my fertile window but when it came to the fertile days it became so forced The only fertile window that we had that didn't feel forced was when we went on holiday. We didn't get UTD that month though. I know it sounds cliche but go on a holiday lol.

AFM: Had my OB appointment on Monday and bub doing great. According to our NT scan, there is only a 1 in 16000 chance of Downs syndrome YAY. Now I'm finally starting to feel a little more at ease.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It can definitely be hard to keep the spontaneity alive, and I think I've found it harder now that I'm taking clomid and had an ovidrel trigger - then there is absolutely no ifs about if I'm ovulating so you definitely have to make the most of it! After 11 months of ttc all the advice I can offer is to make sure you make the most of the times outside the ovulation window and try not to be too openly pushy with your partner - mine doesn't like to think we're only doing the bd to conceive!
    Any good news out there? I'm struggling with the countdown to Monday to be able to do a hpt - it can't come soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misstrouble View Post
    It can definitely be hard to keep the spontaneity alive, and I think I've found it harder now that I'm taking clomid and had an ovidrel trigger - then there is absolutely no ifs about if I'm ovulating so you definitely have to make the most of it! After 11 months of ttc all the advice I can offer is to make sure you make the most of the times outside the ovulation window and try not to be too openly pushy with your partner - mine doesn't like to think we're only doing the bd to conceive!
    Any good news out there? I'm struggling with the countdown to Monday to be able to do a hpt - it can't come soon enough!
    Thankyou!
    I never usually suffer from cramps and discharge but 7 days PO and I've had the worst of both the last two days.
    Trying not to get my hopes up with 8 more days to do my HPT, but I really hope this it it
    How horrible is the wait! let me know how it goes on Monday lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews

Mersly, guess what!!

Bit nervous cause I'm only about 10dpo, 12 post trigger but that second line is quite dark already. I had given up yest as I had discharge but no other symptoms then thought this morning I better test just in case before I really start drowning my sorrows and there you go!

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1352492602.631195.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks dark to me and is only going to get darker!Omg green fairy how exciting!! Congrats fingers crossed for you. You deserve it x

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Prinny!! Feels like it's been a long time coming. I don't know how I'm going to keep it a secret - I'm the worst secret keeper ever. I already told my best friend cause I know I'll be crying to her if it doesn't work out but I can't tell anyone else cause I don't want them excited then crushed as well... DP is excited but trying to keep it in cause I'm already crazy haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay greenfairy!!! So happy! Great to see successful pregnancies with what we have