Closed Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow merls have you chatted to your FS or GP about that? pronlonged bleeding isnt good I thought? how are you feeling otherwise? normal just with long AF? hope your ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I took primolut/provera to induce AF, then I would spot from days 6-11!!! Did you take anything Merle or was it a natural AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Its been ages since ive been on bubhub,
    Im 14 weeks today! Had my nt scan 2 weeks ago and all is good,
    I think this thread scared me & stressed me out- I never understood how hard it could be to fall preggo with pcos and i felt like a hypocrite staying in thread when it happened so quickly.
    I am due in april- it must be my month my other 2 DDs are in april too.

Glad to see some other BFPS and hope t hear of some more! Good luck for all those still trying, i think of you all often,
    it makes no sense in life sometimes when you see parents who dont deserve children and there are so many beautiful parents out there waiting and trying so hard to conceive. You are all inspiritaional and when your BFPs and sticky beans come along they will be much deserved and appreciated by all of you.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eau La Naturale FP, 1st appt with FS on 18th Miss.
    I've been trying all day to post via Safari using Vodafone - OMG!! Booted so many times!

My chart is shocking!
    CD1-3 low temps and light 'old blood' AF (sorry for TMI)
    CD4-5 low temps and spotting 'old blood'
    CD6-7 low temps and light 'old blood'
    CD8-10 high temps and medium 'old blood'
    CD11-12 low temps and medium 'normal blood'
    What's my body trying to tell me I wonder?
    Last edited by Merlsy; 07-10-2012 at 20:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping I might be able to join in here - I've been reading the forum for a little while but now I think I'm going crazy so thought it might be time to post! DH and I have been TTC our first for ten months now, and after a series of blood tests indicating no ovulation I was sent off to the FS and diagnosed with PCOS. So now I'm doing everything I can - blood tests showed mild insulin resistance so I'm on a crazy diet from the dietician (even though my weight is in the healthy range she and the FS said a 10% loss should help), exercising every day, countless ultrasounds to track the follicle and get our timing right... but another BFN again today despite all this.
    I'm surrounded by pregnant women in my office and even my personal trainer is now pregnant (and excited to tell me it happened first go for her). Has anyone got any words of advice? And should I follow my plan to not see my trainer anymore because I end up in tears afterwards, or will this just make things worse? Everywhere I look I see pregnant women and babies! FS seems hopeful but has said only 4-5 goes with clomid or injections before on to IVF so I feel like the pressure is on - only 3-4 cycles to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MissT. It is hard and when you are trying you do see babies and pregnant women everywhere. You have to try and concentrate on your own journey and not what other people are doing. Trust me I know how hard it is, but you only end up being miserable all the time otherwise.

What is crazy about your diet? I saw a dietician for a while but in the end I had to give up sugar totally and I don't have insuline resistance! Doing this helped loads and I started to ovulate on my own.

Has your DP been tested as well?

My advice is to just try and stick with it. I was given the whole you only get 5/6 goes with clomid too, and I felt the pressure too, but try and stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MissT. Try not to let things get you too down. Everybody's time will come... You just have to be patient. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MINIroo and Shell T... it's nice to hear reassurance from people who know what it's like. MINIroo - DH has been tested and is all fine, so that's something we're really grateful for. Currently I'm being limited to about 30g of carbohydrates each day, with none from mid-afternoon, and generally under 900-1000 calories a day. Each day is getting a little easier but the sugar cravings are still there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies just an update im still super nervous/anxious that im going to mc. Had some spotting this mornng and a little clot of blood. I was booked in for 6 week scan tomorrow so i rang my gyno who said come straight in. He said he was pretty confident that there he could see the heart beat pulsing but its still so tiny. Because my cycle is all over the shop its hard to tell a due date but he said around 5th June but will no more at the 8 week mark. Fingers crossing this baby gets comfy in stays in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fx for you prinny!! welcome miss t, I hope your stay in here is short and also that you get some answers and positive news soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

prinnyc  (11-10-2012)