Closed Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    lil smurfy - sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me. FX

J37 - i think seeing a fs is a good idea.

good luck to everyone testing in the next few days and to those with bfn's

AFM - my cycle is really messed up this month. cd20 today - stll not sure if i have ovulated - for last 3 days have had pos opks and yesterday had a terrible pain on my left side - where i assume my ovary is. it lasted half the day i really scared me. then today lunch time when i wiped i had two spots of red blood - nothing since. tonight i have some cramping on my right side. im so confused J37 or anyone else - any thoughts??

If you have had 3 positive OPKs, then your body is gearing up to ovulate, and may have just done so. Post-ovulatory pain, and spotting is not uncommon. You are ovulating later than usual this month (as am I), so your period will be due about 1st October. I hope you are having lots of sex!!!
    Nothing to be confused about...all sounds promising! Your LH surge is just taking a bit longer; variant of a normal cycle.
    I just got my first positive OPK, but my husband away until Sunday. So annoyed!!! (Similar situation to Shelby...a month seems like a year!).
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    DH just informed me that he will be working away for 4 weeks starting next month the 2nd, will be home for a week then gone again for 2 weeks. Gee no pressure to be up the duff now since we won't be able to try again till Dec, unless by some miracle his week off lands around O time! 2DPO.
    Men should seek written permission to go away when TTC!
    My hubby away and I just got my first positive OPK. I could kill him!!
    Hope you are more tolerant!
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUyouOTE=rainbow road;6837296]Hi all! Question for J:

Is luteal phase always the same length? Or if I get my period 'early' does it mean I ovulated earlier than I thought?[/QUOTE]

You explained this earlier before in the thread, and beautifully I thought. Unless you have a luteal phase defect, you will start your period 14 days exactly after you have ovulated, not inclusive of spotting. It is the most constant part of your cycle. If you get your period earlier, then yes, you most likely ovulated earlier. Why do you ask?
    J x.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    overlay.jpgI started spotting this morning and so if AF shows up tomorrow it means I've only had a 12 day LP, it's usually 13 days, without fail! However - I'm only spotting, and while I don't always spot before AF, it has happened before. But my temp dropped a lot this morning too so the end is nigh!I just can't see how I ovulated earlier based on the +OPK on CD15.Looking at everything other than OPKs I'd say I ovulated on CD13/14 but the OPK has thrown me.Also - I'm attaching my chart so you can see how different my last cycle was compared to my usual ones (last cycle is purple, this cycle is blue and the green is half of my cycle from June.
    Last edited by rainbow road; 17-09-2012 at 12:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    If you have had 3 positive OPKs, then your body is gearing up to ovulate, and may have just done so. Post-ovulatory pain, and spotting is not uncommon. You are ovulating later than usual this month (as am I), so your period will be due about 1st October. I hope you are having lots of sex!!!
    Nothing to be confused about...all sounds promising! Your LH surge is just taking a bit longer; variant of a normal cycle.
    I just got my first positive OPK, but my husband away until Sunday. So annoyed!!! (Similar situation to Shelby...a month seems like a year!).
    J xx.

thanks J, i got quite concerned with the spotting! never had that before!

you poor thing getting a pos opk now that dh is away a month does feel like a year! do u have an appointment with ure fs yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Men should seek written permission to go away when TTC!
    My hubby away and I just got my first positive OPK. I could kill him!!
    Hope you are more tolerant!
    J xx.
    Totally it's really frustrating but I'm not to annoyed yet as I'm still holding out hope for this cycle, and we did everything we could have done this month. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Attachment 26611I started spotting this morning and so if AF shows up tomorrow it means I've only had a 12 day LP, it's usually 13 days, without fail! However - I'm only spotting, and while I don't always spot before AF, it has happened before. But my temp dropped a lot this morning too so the end is nigh!I just can't see how I ovulated earlier based on the +OPK on CD15.Looking at everything other than OPKs I'd say I ovulated on CD13/14 but the OPK has thrown me.Also - I'm attaching my chart so you can see how different my last cycle was compared to my usual ones (last cycle is purple, this cycle is blue and the green is half of my cycle from June.
    hi rainbow, just looking at your chart - is that really high temp in purple the temp that you adjusted using the the temperature adjuster? i find that using that online tool totally throws out my temps and i dont find it very reliable. i could be totally wrong but thought I would throw my two cents in in case it helps! good luck for tomorrow - you must be really excited

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, that high temp was taken 1/2 hr earlier than usual (at 4:30am) but after 6 hours restful sleep etc. I didn't adjust though, as I think the temp adjuster is rubbish. I made a note that it was earlier than usual.

I am excited, but also nervous! Hope there's nothing wrong with me!

Was hoping my spotting would turn into full on AF so I could have my CD2 bloods done tomorrow as well, but I think I'll be going in on Wed too now! Counselling is on thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Good luck rainbow, exciting times

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't keep up with you ladies .... time to move again head over HERE.