Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Gee that sucks big time!! Surely he can find another job here? There is sooo much work around!
    Such a nice place to live to
    We have the feelers out but we have time against us atm.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Aww having a crappy night/week/month. The company DP works for went into voluntary recievership on monday, and we have been evicted as the company pays our rent and hasnt. So we have to move back to perth, which I dont mind. Its just alot of fluffing around. Im totally peed off that this hasnt worked out for us. Only just finished unpacking now have to start packing again. sorry for the downer post about nothing to do with ttc.

That's not good. Hopefully he finds another job soon

Thanks
    Reviews

So I caved and poas tonight, I'm 9 or 10 dpo and I think I can see a faint line! Trying not to get my hopes up because last month it tricked me and I don't want the same again lol!
    Af is due Saturday so I think I will wait two more days and test again, impatient I know!
    Can I ask tmi here but my urine seems to be stronger in colour in the afternoon than the morning, anyone else get this?
    Oooh sounds so promising,fx it gets darker!! Have u been drinking less water than usual? It has been warmer mabey its just less diluted than usual. Hope its a sign though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

So I caved and poas tonight, I'm 9 or 10 dpo and I think I can see a faint line! Trying not to get my hopes up because last month it tricked me and I don't want the same again lol!
    Af is due Saturday so I think I will wait two more days and test again, impatient I know!
    Can I ask tmi here but my urine seems to be stronger in colour in the afternoon than the morning, anyone else get this?
    Sounds promising. Hopefully this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews

I drink about 5 cups of coffee and probably not quite 1 litre of water (bad I know) a day, I only sip on water throughout the night. I take mulltis in the morning so it can't be that either lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

I drink about 5 cups of coffee and probably not quite 1 litre of water (bad I know) a day, I only sip on water throughout the night. I take mulltis in the morning so it can't be that either lol!
    I drink about that 2 but I do try to drink more water as coffee can dehydrate you as well. Its not a bad thing, if it is a new thing, though im not sure, but as I said before could also be the warmer weather.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    I drink about that 2 but I do try to drink more water as coffee can dehydrate you as well. Its not a bad thing, if it is a new thing, though im not sure, but as I said before could also be the warmer weather.

I used to drink alot of water before starting working again but now I get distracted and forget about it! Coffee I am currently replacing for food, trying to lose weight again and it's filling ... It's an evil circle lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I used to drink alot of water before starting working again but now I get distracted and forget about it! Coffee I am currently replacing for food, trying to lose weight again and it's filling ... It's an evil circle lol
    Yep I hear ya!

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE= Nope, more levels checks. Im soooo confused. By my calculations AF is due next Monday. They calculated I o'd mid-last week so that would give me my normal luteal phase of around 19 days. When I had test today the nurse was confused cos there was no further bts booked for me. She said if AF doesnt come by Sat to go in Sat morning for hcg test. I told her I was certain AF wouldnt arrive by then because the witch isnt due until next Mon. She said, "Well you should get AF 14 days after you O so it is due mid this week, not in a weeks time..".Explained to her that I have a long luteal phase blah blah so she said come for bt on Sat morning if no AF. Then got a sms later in the day saying I have to come for yet another bt to check levels on Thurs..... FFS Im like a pin cushion!!! Then just to top my day off I think AF has decided she WILL listen to the nurse and arrive 14 days after o... giving me a 28 day cycle which NEVER EVER EVER EVER happens, its always 35 days. So finally when they are tracking my cycle goes up sh!t creek, late AF last month early this month.. Bummer [/QUOTE]

Maybe they are getting you in thurs for a hcg now?

Pinkorblue - really sorry to hear things aren't going well for you atm. Hopefully things pick up and fall into place.

Choccie - good luck for testing in a few days!!

AFM, I didn't cave and test this morning. Probably had something to do with needing to pee when DP was in shower (toilet in bathroom). Lol. I am surprised that my normal preAF brown coloured mucous hasn't shown up yet if AF is due tomorrow. I am hoping it's a good sign but then again it could start at any point today too really

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pink or blue - yeah might be hcg test thurs, not sure will find out I guess!Oh bummer about DHs job and the move. We have had to move twice this year due to work too, it sucks

Mickeymouse - fingers crossed af doesnt arrive! I had pre AF brown tinged CM last night too Nothing overnight though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (04-09-2012)