Feeling more and more down (I expected this)...looks like I will ovulate CD16/17 again, and the last time we had sex was Friday morning (Cd14). Even if sperm survive 2-3 days, I think 3-4 days is pushing it!
I have decided to make an appt with a Fertility Specialist, will call tomorrow. At my age, and Obstetric History, I don't have the luxury of time.
Is that a "dummy-spit"?