Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Thanks lil smurf!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has had an ectopic pregnancy before?
    If so what are the first signs?
    Freaking out a bit with some mild twinges I keep hving lol!
    Yes, I have had one, in November. I spotted quite alot initially, then had significant pain and increased bleeding.
    I have treated many patients with ectopic pregnancies, and yes, it is potentially life-threatening.
    Any significant pain or bleeding in early pregnancy should be investigated. HOWEVER, mild aches and "odd" pains are completely normal.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainbow can I be added to the TWW. I am 4dpo according to fertility friend and want to wait till 14dpo to test. We have a lot going on over the next few weeks so I am hoping this TWW will be easier than the last one.

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=maybee baybee;6820598]I

Thanks maybee baybee I'm just glad I'm not the only one I'm just confused big time never had this happen. I had ewcm on on cd19/20 then nothing till cd28 had creamy cm which I normally get at this point in my cycle. I was ment to take clomid (this be 2nd round) but at beginning of cycle was quite sick and already had high temps of 38.5 so I decided it to take it. I have just been telling ff to discard the temps to keep the red line all temps have been still above line have app with FS on 14 so will be asking him what the go?

My FS only put me in clomid to shorten my cycles as they are long 33 days is my shortest and longest was 48 days. Both DH and I are fine and we already have a DS and dd so can't explain our troubles this time round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fertility Friend is like any of the cycle applications, including the one I use, OvuView. They use simple mathematical algorithms to generate results. And, given the diversity between women and our cycles, one App does not fit all. Personally, I disagree with FF alot of the time. This is where experience is useful.
    For instance, Rainbow's FF chart. I am not convinced CD15 is your ovulation date; I would have said CD16 was, based on all the information.
    Charting is a great method when TTC, but I think you need to examine the patterns for yourself, also, and not take FF's word as gospel. The human body is not just an algorithm.
    That's my 2 cents worth!
    J.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That makes me feel a lot better thank u

J just wondering what happens now, do I just wait for my hcg to go down to 0 and then a normal period will happen at some point?
    Sorry for your loss honey, it's hard I know. With my mc (first cycle ttc and 5 weeks as well) i went back for bloods a week later to confirm my levels were at 0 and waited for my next period, which was 6 weeks.
    So I kind of ended up back when my cycle was meant to be.
    Does that make sense?
    It took my body a little while to get back in sync, so don't stress, it may take a while but they say you are more fertile right after a mc so if you're up for it get straight back into it!
    Stay strong honey and know everyone's here! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheffry For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=J37;6820761]Fertility Friend is like any of the cycle applications

Thanks J thats why I have been telling it to discard the last few temps coz I believe I O on cd19 in the late arvo after I had already done my opk and cd 20 opk was + cd21 was - every other cycle i have charted since last year sep i have had 2days of +'s. By my feelings of when I think I O AF was due yesterday or today and so far haven't even had my usual day b4spotting happen so fx on Tuesday I will get a long awaited BFP
    Trying to listen to DH to think positive coz I'm a glass 1/2 empty girl and his a glass 1/2 full man.
    Think positive and wait till Tuesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=loonylea;6820819]
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Fertility Friend is like any of the cycle applications

Thanks J thats why I have been telling it to discard the last few temps coz I believe I O on cd19 in the late arvo after I had already done my opk and cd 20 opk was + cd21 was - every other cycle i have charted since last year sep i have had 2days of +'s. By my feelings of when I think I O AF was due yesterday or today and so far haven't even had my usual day b4spotting happen so fx on Tuesday I will get a long awaited BFP
    Trying to listen to DH to think positive coz I'm a glass 1/2 empty girl and his a glass 1/2 full man.
    Think positive and wait till Tuesday...
    Best of luck for Tuesday morning!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fertility Friend is like any of the cycle applications, including the one I use, OvuView. They use simple mathematical algorithms to generate results. And, given the diversity between women and our cycles, one App does not fit all. Personally, I disagree with FF alot of the time. This is where experience is useful.
    For instance, Rainbow's FF chart. I am not convinced CD15 is your ovulation date; I would have said CD16 was, based on all the information.
    Charting is a great method when TTC, but I think you need to examine the patterns for yourself, also, and not take FF's word as gospel. The human body is not just an algorithm.
    That's my 2 cents worth!
    J.
    I am so glad you said that J I really feel like I ovulated on Thursday making me only 3dpo based on opk and just a general feeling so I think I will count myself as 3 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, I have had one, in November. I spotted quite alot initially, then had significant pain and increased bleeding.
    I have treated many patients with ectopic pregnancies, and yes, it is potentially life-threatening.
    Any significant pain or bleeding in early pregnancy should be investigated. HOWEVER, mild aches and "odd" pains are completely normal.
    J.
    Thanks J - I don't remember any of this from first preg but I also didn't know as much then as I do now, maybe that was a better thing lol!
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 09-09-2012 at 14:05.