Closed Thread
Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Thanks J I'm going to go to my local doc as I really don't want to wait another 5 hours in ED, plus my local is a lot nicer (hopefully I won't end up with a big bruise on my other arm), then just wait til Monday to find out. If it doesn't pan out, wasn't meant to b and we'll start again.
    Last edited by ChannyV; 07-09-2012 at 21:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Actually, I just checked one of my references, and the bhCG doubling time in early pregnancy can be between 24-72 hours, in very early pregnancy. However, there are "doubling rate calculators" used to predict what a bhCG should be after a given interval. So I stand by my previous comments, tomorrow's bhCG would be useful, absolutely.
    Have you had any more bleeding?
    PS. A laboratory can turn out a bhCG result in a few hours, especially if you go back to the hospital. You need not wait til Monday. Just explain you have significant anxiety about the results. Most doctors are very sensitive when it comes to bleeding in early pregnancy. Certainly everywhere I've worked.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I had a small amount of darkish bleeding last night but none today and hav had no clots at all this whole time. I took an Internet cheap test a couple hours ago (they look the same as the one that came up negative at the hospital yesterday) and it came up two lines but at this stage anything is possible. I'll call the hospital in the morning & see what they can do 4 me. Thanks j!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I had a small amount of darkish bleeding last night but none today and hav had no clots at all this whole time. I took an Internet cheap test a couple hours ago (they look the same as the one that came up negative at the hospital yesterday) and it came up two lines but at this stage anything is possible. I'll call the hospital in the morning & see what they can do 4 me. Thanks j!! X
    Go to the ED early, like 8am. That's generally when the night doctors have finished and handed over to the day shift. Best time to be seen usually. Just tell the Triage Nurse you have had more bleeding and need a repeat bhCG. Most EDs will get the bloods sorted before the doctor even sees you, if it is straight-forward.
    They're the only "inside tips" I can think of, but worth keeping in mind!
    Good luck. Let's aim for a level at least over 400, and that's a conservative goal (based on yesterday's 240).
    J x.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Will let u know how I go, trying very hard to keep my mind off all this, very unexpected!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx Channy. Must be so confusing for you

Did you poas before the bleeding? Pre (supposed) AF?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeh 2 wks ago when AF was due I poas and BFN, then supposedly got them later that day for 5 days, then a wk later bleeding each night for about an hour, no clots. Very odd

Just started bleeding again grr, every night since Sunday at exactly 10pm I get this one bout of red/brown blood then it stops :?
    Last edited by ChannyV; 07-09-2012 at 22:37.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, long time no see!

I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello to you all, I've been reading along but ya'll thread so fast you could just about make a wardrobe of clothing before I've blinked .

Congratulations on the BFPs, and commiserations on the BFNs. I'm keeping an eagle eye on all of you (and many !). Hope to see more BFPs soon .

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yeh 2 wks ago when AF was due I poas and BFN, then supposedly got them later that day for 5 days, then a wk later bleeding each night for about an hour, no clots. Very odd

Just started bleeding again grr, every night since Sunday at exactly 10pm I get this one bout of red/brown blood then it stops :?
    Yes it is very odd, especially that's it's the same time at night. I dunno I'm
    Thinking if it was a MC you would have stopped bleeding by now and ur all be passed. I think we are all very interested to hear what your 2nd BT results are. I hope they double nicely.
    Have you had any cramping?
    I know there are women who bleed a lot during pregnancy and ESP the FIrst trimester.

Goodluck hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a bit of aching on my left side sun night, nothing major but when they did the internal scan yesterday I hav ovulated from my right side. I feel great, just a bit headachey and sore boobs. They couldn't see anything in my uterus though which is why they said all signs point to 4weeks but if I worked it out I would b 6 weeks, but who bloody knows lol