Closed Thread
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    J

Even though I have my appt to look forward too, I'm really struggling in the TTC threads and a fb group I'm in.

Question: how common is it to get a positive OPK on the day of ovulation? Had one today (CD15) and last cycle didn't get a positive til the day I ovulated too! Obviously doesn't really matter this cycle but I'm trying to put together a very accurate chart to take to my FS.

My Ovulation Chart

And just in case you're interested - this is my chart.
    After your first positive OPK, it is most likely you will ovulate within 24-36 hours, but can be earlier or later. But most people would fall into the 24-36 hours category.
    Your chart doesn't indicate you have ovulated yet. Tomorrow's BBT will confirm. But I would anticipate a BBT rise in the next few days. The OPKs are a fairly reliable guide. If you were doing HI, you would choose today and tomorrow. (I hope that was not insensitive, I just meant that this cycle is giving you valuable information).
    Hang in there OK...I need you too!!
    J xx.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

Last cycle I had my bbt rise the day after my opk so I wonder if I just have a quick surge and then ovulate overnight.

Anyway...not to worry. Really can't wait til my FS appt.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Mickey!! Yay a bfp in here!!

Good luck choccie!

Button ur dhs results look good. Can guarantee my hubby's wont be that good

Dh went in today to do the sperm test only to find out they booked him in for the wrong test, he needs the tunnel test done. Has to go back tomorrow grr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Thanks guys for thinking of me
    J.
    welcome back J😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MM and FX to choccie!!!!!! This month is looking much more positive all of a sudden.

It's nice to have you back J.

I have a Q for anyone that has been pregnant more than once. Were your early pregnancy symptoms the same each time? I keep coming back to what I felt when I was pregnant but had the lightbulb thought today that what if you don't feel the same thing everytime so my symptoms spotting could be different.

AFM - I'm 10-11 DPO at present. Had a few infrequent abdominal pains which are similar to what I had at implantation time last time but trying not to read too much into it. I have endo and get a lot of back pain for days prior to AF and don't get abdominal pain with AF so this is a good sign (no back pain yet yay!). I also get a nosebleed 2 days prior to AF and haven't had that yet so we will wait and see. Trying not to test until the weekend. FX

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a great feeling about this month for us ladies!!

But over waiting sigh, waiting for af, waiting to O, waiting in the TWW, then waiting to test, then waiting for af all over again lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I have a great feeling about this month for us ladies!!

But over waiting sigh, waiting for af, waiting to O, waiting in the TWW, then waiting to test, then waiting for af all over again lol
    Then waiting for bubs to arrive!!! There's so much waiting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am out, had some brown cm starting to show so af is on her way! At least this cycle is 30days-hopefully my body is getting back to normal now which I am happy about

We didn't really try hard last month...hopefully the next few months we will!

Hope everyone testing soon gets their bfp's I'm going to have a break from bh for a little bit so good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing all the bfp's when I get back on here by then I will have settled in Hungary and gotten over the jetlag

Take care lovely ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back J! Nice to have you around

Enjoy your holiday dipzel!! Good luck with your TTC journey.

AFM, I'm 13 dpo today & expecting AF on Friday. Playing the checking game every time I go to the toilet. I usually get spotting and cramps the day before AF arrives. Feeling pretty good just have had really sore boobs for past week... Might test on Friday if no spotting tomorrow but usually I wait until AF is late to avoid the disappointment of a bfn. Not that hopeful but it ain't over until AF rears her head!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Well I am out, had some brown cm starting to show so af is on her way! At least this cycle is 30days-hopefully my body is getting back to normal now which I am happy about

We didn't really try hard last month...hopefully the next few months we will!

Hope everyone testing soon gets their bfp's I'm going to have a break from bh for a little bit so good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing all the bfp's when I get back on here by then I will have settled in Hungary and gotten over the jetlag

Take care lovely ladies...
    Sorry to hear AF is arriving. Hope you have a good holiday and fx u may make a holiday baby