+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Yay!!!! Just had to share...

DD's (2yrs) big girl bed arrived Friday. My sister and I spent two hrs Saturday morning assembling it (yeah right instructions- est assembly time 30 mins lol) I was freaking out about how her transition would go. After a super busy day yesterday with no nap, she fell asleep in my arms so I carried her into her bed, which I thought was a terrible start to the transition. Today I tucked her in for her nap and explained to her that it's rest time and after her sleep we'll play outside, she wasn't too happy about the situation, I walked away and closed the door, expecting to come back to find her playing, or pulling all her clothes out. Checked in 10 mins later and she's sound asleep in the same position I left her!!!! YAY! I am so stoked. Please darling baby, keep up the good work, it can't possible be this easy can it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Yay!!!! Just had to share...

YAY!! Well done!! Yep it can be that easy
    DD went into her bed around her second birthday and went really great too.
    Well done I hope she stays content

Similar Threads

1. Just had to share...
    By austmum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 16:04
  2. Just had to share...
    By OurLittleBlessing in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:59
  3. Share..
    By Brandnewbeginnings in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat