+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clem - Keeping everything crossed for you today! And Jesse too, if you're today as well.

I had a scan this morning, and my lining is looking good! Woo hoo!!! My FET has now been booked in for Saturday - which is our wedding anniversary. I can't really think of a better anniversary gift to each other...

Pregnancy test is 21st Sept (13dp5dt - mean clinic...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Pregnancy test is 21st Sept (13dp5dt - mean clinic...)
    Wow, that's just excessive! My clinic does them at 14dpo, which of course translates to 9dp5dt. So rude to make you wait four days longer! Especially since if you have normal cycles, you'd be in the middle of AF by then (for a BFN I mean)..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Wow, that's just excessive! My clinic does them at 14dpo, which of course translates to 9dp5dt. So rude to make you wait four days longer! Especially since if you have normal cycles, you'd be in the middle of AF by then (for a BFN I mean)..
    I know!! Last time I had a BFP on a home test at 9dp5dt, and they refused to see me until the booked in date for the BT - which was another 5 days! I went to the GP for a BT, but my clinic were so "we don't want to know - come and see us on the appointed day only" about it.

This time I think that I won't test until the day I go, as it was a bit excruciating waiting! And then, because I'd gone to the GP for a BT, they said I didn't need any subsequent tests as they were happy with the hCg increase between me seeing the GP and seeing them. Next time I want them to do further tests, for my peace of mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja.. So glad u have worked things out. All the best to u both that u find another donor..

Just got the call.. It's a bfn.. After a few tears, I'm ok.. Kinda expected it as I've been spotting but still was hoping.. Next cycle will be another fresh one but not til November.. Going to make the most of the next couple months by getting healthy.. DH said I should stick to the no drinking to stay healthy but buckleys that's gonna happen!! I need one now to drown the sorrows!!

Hope u wonderful ladies have better news.. Looking forward to seeing more bfp's for u all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Eekk hcg 197!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    kdsd - Sorry to hear that. And I definitely agree! Wine is full of antioxidants anyway... I only drink it for my health Hope you're doing okay.

Clem - Wow! Great news!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Mam- I never had an cysts until ivf stimulating. It looks like I never ovulated the last 3 follicles from my FET and they turned into cysts. I had one that ruptured that's now bleeding. I think im going to be off treatment for quite a while. Next scan is sept 20...
    So strange hey!! How big are your ones?? Does the blood just get swept up by your fallopian tubes?? Or does it bleed internally?? It's such a pain!! It's just making us wait and wait!!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Eekk hcg 197!!!
    Yay! Keep climbing hcg!

Thanks
    Reviews

Jesse?? Im waiting with baited breath.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Sorry to hear that kdsd... sad news.

Clem, that's fantastic!

Ah, the highs and the lows! We are so strong doing this... people really have no idea how it can be do they!

Love to everyone regardless!
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub