+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Wow, bit confused... why did we move to a new thread? Just wondering... thought it got very quiet today!

Not sure if you saw, but we had a bfn this morning after poas, but it's only 6dp5dt... mentally it's helped knock me from my position of unrealistic optimism and has me at least preparing to deal with bad news this week now. It's hard to get to Sunday night and know that at some point in the upcoming week we'll have to face all this one way or another. Scary week ahead...

But, still hopeful! Had such a good feeling about this one. One day at a time... if I get to Wednesday without af I'll be stoked! 3 more days...
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Frannie that would be sooo early to get a line. I think i got one at 6dpt but it was sooooo faint it was barely there and my clinic said its rare to get one that early. I reckon give it a few more days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Yeah, from what I read, it only just starts creating hcg on day 6... and that's assuming it runs to a schedule which we all know it doesn't! I just needed to do something to get me through a few more days and my logic is, while I know it's early I don't have to freak out over the negative, but now I know there's no point doing another one tomorrow, coz it's likely to be the same, so that'll hold me over till nearly day 14 by which stage I'll be too scared to test again in case I get and actual bfn that can't be disregarded as being too early! Crazy tww logic... whatever gets you through get?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - the second one looks darker to me. Holy comoly! This could be a wonderful miracle!!

Sariele - you back in brissie yet? Must be so nice to be back. Hooray for horatio! Luuuurve the name!

Jaandaw - so happy that things are better today. This is a really tough journey.

Good luck to everyone else in the tww or waiting for transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - definitely darker. Now do I need to tell you to step away from the tests too. That is one hell of a dark line - especially for the dpo!! Which means...well you know what it means.

Grow little clemie-g!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Lucky - I noticed after my first stim cycle that I appeared to ovulate late, probably 4 days or so. I had no transfer and my AF had arrived 4 days early after stims. Next cycle ov was late, am I making sense. Very tired, sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frannies - that is actually some of the best POAS logic I have ever heard, and I totally agree. Not sure what that says about us. We are both special?!!
    Hang in there. 6dp is early. My earliest line with the +ve cycle was 9dp5dt.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Clem - today's is definitely darker!! I'd love to tell you to step away from the tests for a few days, but I'd never be able to! After so many years of seeing negatives, I'd want to keep seeing two lines!

J - I hear you about the fighting, some nights I go to bed thinking it's all too hard, but the light of day and some space usually helps. It's hard to remember sometimes that it's a journey we take together, I always think its all about me, and forget about the impact it has on DH.

Thanks for all the supportive words about my sister in laws baby shower on Saturday... For some strange reason they had it in the back room of a pub, so I convinced my other sister in law to drink with me :-). Ended up kicking on afterwards and am paying for it today, and feeling guilty, but we don't get many opportunities during this process, so seeing as I'm still waiting on AF to start my next cycle (already 3 days late), I made the most of it!!

Fingers crossed for good news for everyone this week, even something small and unrelated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Sariele I just wanted to send you a massive hug and say how frigging amazing you are. Such a beautiful spirit. Your DH is a lucky man.
    Aw Sel, thank you so much, you have made my day. I'm just trying my best to see positives wherever I can. My mum keeps telling me "you WILL have a baby, even if it's a couple of years from now, and is not biologically DH's". And of course she's right. So I'm hanging onto that. And yes, DH is lucky. I think he realises that most of the time, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    OOOH stupid iPhone!! I meant to type little!!!
    Lol! Oh, I thought you were being clever; like how you have "lite" versions of iPhone apps that are pretty basic and don't have all the features that the full versions have! Because that pretty much describes Horatio to a T!

Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Sariele - you back in brissie yet? Must be so nice to be back. Hooray for horatio! Luuuurve the name!
    Yep, got in late on Saturday night. DH always refers to our future child with joke names, so I try and remember them to use as emby names, lol.

I just have to say that constipation is killing me right now! I hope I can "go" soon; it's been 2 and a half days..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Bloods done so I'm going to be biting my nails all day.

Jesse, do you have a bt today too? I have everything crossed for good numbers for both of us! My nurse said they will be happy with 60-70ish since they rekon I'm 14dpo but id love to see maybe 100.

I hate hcg beta hell!