+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Girls subbing, as it's a new thread, will be back later.
    Fathers dinner now at the mil, just had lunch with my dad- I can't eat anymore!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mam- I never had an cysts until ivf stimulating. It looks like I never ovulated the last 3 follicles from my FET and they turned into cysts. I had one that ruptured that's now bleeding. I think im going to be off treatment for quite a while. Next scan is sept 20...

Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing to the thread girls

Clem: haha! I would have looked him in the eye and said "no, can you describe it to me...in detail??"

Sariele: your lite emby is getting lots of sticky vibes from me xox

Everyone else, I hope you're all holding up wherever you are in your cycles,

AFM I caved on Friday afternoon and POAS to see what the pregnyl was doing. Saw a definite line; did another one yesterday and we thought the line was a little darker. Today's is MUCH lighter; if there is no line tomorrow morning I'm calling the clinic to get an early BT. I'll be 9dp5dt by then, I should be seeing a line... I'm actually ok, we have a plan for next cycle and we have one frosty (vanilla ice).
    Last edited by KandP; 02-09-2012 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Sariele: your lite emby is getting lots of sticky vibes from me xox
    @ "lite emby", love it! Thanks hun, I hope your HPT this arvo was just a dodgy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Subbing to the thread girls

Clem: haha! I would have looked him in the eye and said "no, can you describe it to me...in detail??"

AFM I caved on Friday afternoon and POAS to see what the pregnyl was doing. Saw a definite line; did another one yesterday and iPad thought the line was a little darker. Today's is MUCH lighter; if there is no line tomorrow morning I'm calling the clinic to get an early BT. I'll be 9dp5dt by then, I should be seeing a line... I'm actually ok, we have a plan for next cycle and we have one frosty (vanilla ice).
    Hang in there chick, wait till tom i reckon. SO hard i know. Glad you have a frosty

hahaha poor dude, was all of 23 i reckon. def should have asked him!! I usually go to the chemist with the hot black, african guy who's quite cheeky so glad i didn't go to that one today.

i'm trying to keep my cool and not get paranoid about every twinge. I'm getting that pulling/twingy feeling and sore boozies. caved and poas again (don't know what i even wanted to see?? i'm an addict!) and got two strong lines, 2nd line darker than the control. I'm praying at 13dpo (or there abouts) that it's a good sign.

Really wish i could sleep through the next few weeks, i hate this part!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, my cycle since ds was born is 26 to 28 days. And last period was a chemical pregnancy. That's such fantastic news Clem, and KandP, sorry it's a faint line, I'm hoping it's just too early.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Y'all, as you all suggested, things are much better today, and the thought of my DP and I giving up now seems rediculous. Man oh man this journey is rough.

We're back on the donor sperm hunt again today. We have one ART vial left of our preferred donor, but we are thinking we might try IUI next, and when we popped online to buy some IUI vials our donors all out. We're on a waiting list, but in the interim we've chosen another potential cutie! They're all so young, seeing 1990 as their year of birth when DP is a 70's Bub, and me an early 90's just seems wrong!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lucky, hmm, Im thinking unreliable test strips then. But you might be a couple of days off because of stress, hormones etc. Do you get the tell-tale CM changes? I can usually tell within a couple of days from that. But then not always. And I havent ever done OPTs and have the microscope thingy, but not so good with that either.
    Id say keep DTD every second day, its worth a shot! Ask Clem!!!

J hun, knew it would be better with daylight, always is. And the plan sounds like a good one. Sometimes with IVF, depending on the personalities involved, there needs to be a blow off of steam. Lets put it all down to that. Now my suggestion is to blow the steam off in other ways! It wont get you preggers, but its fun. DH and I wont get preggers that way either!

Sariele I just wanted to send you a massive hug and say how frigging amazing you are. Such a beautiful spirit. Your DH is a lucky man.

Girl X - everything crossed for you this week.

Zak and KandP hang in there, you are so close to that BT.

AFM - PARSLEY TEA TASTES LIKE CRAP. Just sayin'!!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    @ "lite emby", love it! Thanks hun, I hope your HPT this arvo was just a dodgy one.
    OOOH stupid iPhone!! I meant to type little!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Girls I realise that I have an addiction...

Do any of you think that 2nd test is a smidge darker? I only did it about ten mins ago and the other one yesterday (I've always found they go a bit darker overnight).
    Attached Images