+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo Impatient!! Good luck for your transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Impatient - Good luck for ET today! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls... ET went okay I think - was a bit of a strange experience, but they transferred a perfect 8 cell embryo and froze another - still waiting to hear about the 3rd one which was only 7 cells on day 3, so we will find out Thursday if it was suitable to freeze. Now the dreaded 2ww begins. Over it already :-) & DH doesn't want me to POAS at all.... BT is scheduled for 15th October - that's a very long way away, and I'm already convinced that it came out in the toilet (haha, paranoid much!). Were you all like this during your 1st 2ww? Does it get harder or easier on subsequent cycles?

Thanks for the supportive words - much appreciated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to impatient81 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impatient-Congrats on your transfer! The 2WW is very hard!! It feels like 5 months! But I know what you mean when you say that you feel like it already came out in the toilet. Lol The night of my transfer I had a messed up stomach from something I had eaten and well....need I say much more? I just knew that I had pushed it out somehow and I had messed everything up. But I am pregnant with twins now and so I guess they are right when they say bowel movements or straining can't do anything to them. Lol

AFM we go today for my 10 week appointment and scan. My last visit at the fertility doctor then I start going to the regular OBGYN on the 15th. Praying that everything looks good today, I have had spotting alot but due to the color and how much they say not to worry and that it's normal. Still worry anyway of course.

Good luck to everyone!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Sorry still struggling with our main computer and the hard drive dying.
    Well bloods done marking the end of another unsuccessful tww.

Embryos from last cycle being pgsd today. God I hope there are a couple of normal ones in there or we are stuffed.

Impatient81, the tww never gets too much easier. My advice is to hold off on poas as long as you can. Unless you are going to go with the testing out the pregnyl method (if you are on pregnyl?).

And, as one of the transfer docs said to me, your uterus is like a sticky jam sandwhich, there is no way those embies will come out. That helps me a lot!

Rest up and look after yourself and congrats on being pupo.

everyone else.
    Ill come back and do personal later. Right now Im struggling a bit and need to go and have a bit more of a cry or scream or kick something.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LKeith - thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only who freaks out over bowel movements!! The crazy things this situation and these drugs do to our usually sane minds! 10 week scan today! Woohoo! How exciting, it must be scary but cool to be about to graduate to a regular OB! Best of luck, hope your twins are perfect on your scan today x

Sel - I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN
    Did you have PGSD done on the frosties that you just used as well, or is today a first time try for that? How long do they take to get the results? Fingers and toes crossed for you. There's nothing wrong with a big cry, that and a glass (or bottle) of wine usually makes me feel better xx I don't plan to POAS too early - but our BT is Mon 15th, so was hoping to do it at home with DH over the weekend - just to prepare ourselves - but he's convinced that it will still be the trigger shot even then!! As for your sticky jam sandwich metaphor... LOVE it ... thanks for the extra peace of mind(I had ovidrel, which I think is the same as pregnyl?) for good results from your PGSD x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to impatient81 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Well it's been a few days since I have made an appearance here. A big sorry and hugs to those that didnt get their BFP this time around. And congratulations to those who have received that special news they have been waiting for.
    I Have just popped in to update you girls on my progress, check in to see how everyone is and say a huge thanks for being there for me. You ladies have been such a great support to me, sometimes I would just watch in the background and that was often enough to help me through the day to day trials of this journey. I guess I just wanted to say thanks so much for being there for me even if you didnt know you were!!!
    AFM, just quickly, I had my 7 week dating scan and yep right on 7 weeks. What a relief to see a heartbeat!! And then there it was.... a 2nd sac with a healthy 7 week old inside with a little heart pumping away..... It's TWINS!!! Baby 1- hr 132 and Baby 2- hr 134. My little miracles! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies!!!!!

Sorry, been Mia!!! My bub hub app stopped working andi took it as a sign that during this break I should probably avoid thinking about TTC! And boy has it made me feel better!! Sometimes we just need a break even though we really don't want one!! Haha!! So on the pill still and going away for a few weeks!! Yay!! Pill is horrid, very moody but I'm keeping it under control so far. Decided on this break though I was going to stop taking metformin for a while and omg!!!!!! I feel alive again!!!! No cramps, no nausea!!! Metformin has been making me feel just awful for over a year now and I just didn't realize how bad I was!!

Anyway just checking in, girl x I am sorry that things are not great! Counseling can be really great if you find the right counsellor! Thinking of you all, will be back eventually!! Xoxoxo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-10-2012),lilbabysteps  (08-10-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,
    I feel so guilty about not getting on here enough, I miss the app she says in a loud whining voice!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Lillbabysteps.....Yay for twins..I knew it xxx

Lkeith That would have been fantastic to see those little heartbeats.

Mimi77- have you had your BT?
    Katherinelouise: how are you??

Hi Mam83

AFM: we did an earlier BT last friday due to DH going away for work, and it was a negative. I had started to bleed friday so I knew it hadnt worked. Im sure implantation had tried to occur but they just werent strong enough. We are now changing clinics. I have an apt with Dandenong Fertlity Centre on 17th Oct, 18th Oct Lynne Burmeister at Monash and 22nd Oct Nick Lolagtis (sp?) at Monash too. I need more guarantees than its a numbers game, and dont understand why further tests on me or DH have never been conducted. So I rang my old clinic and they are sending out a hard copy of my files.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (08-10-2012),LKeith  (11-10-2012)