+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello there

Sorry, I feel like I'm not keeping up to date. Not on here as much with no app, and I can't keep up with who's who on Facebook! I will get there though....

How's everyone doing?

Impatient - How did your EPU go?

Zakmick - So sorry you didn't have anything to freeze. I will keep everything crossed for you that this is your month and you will have some great news come Oct 9th!

Sel - How are you doing? When is your BT?

AFM - Not going so well. I don't know why, but for the last week (since my negative BT) I think I've gone kind of crazy. I've been feeling quite panicky, and almost hysterical at times. Like a weird 'fear' type of feeling in my belly. I've started the next FET cycle, and I keep thinking 'I can't do this' and feeling panicked about even doing this cycle.

I went to the GP today about something else, and mentioned it to her. She was very lovely, and said that it sounds like symptoms of anxiety/ depression, and she's referred me to a counsellor. She said that response was natural given the circumstances (more than a year of pretty much back to back fertility treatment, plus months of trying naturally, plus mc in July).

Feeling pretty rubbish that it's come to this, but glad to be doing something positive about it. I also went for a run today, which made me feel better. I always used to do heaps of exercise and stopped it on FS's orders, but am thinking I need to do it to stay sane!

Erghh... This is our last cycle for the year, as it's a break after that until Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - Sounds exactly like anxiety. My DH used to get it all the time over nothing, but it began when he was having relationship problems with his ex-wife. He is a lot better now, off medication since January and hardly ever complains of it anymore. I hope that talking to someone helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. It does sound like anxiety/mild panic attacks. It's good that exercise helped you feel better - I think you should definitely go with that feeling. Even when you can't run, a nice walk in the sunshine or even a swim or yoga session might help. I hope you start to feel better. xxx

AFM: I'm doing a FET this cycle. CD 10 today, had 1st BT but e2 is still low. I wouldn't normally ovulate before CD17 so I'm not worried. Another BT on Sat.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I agree with peonies, I forgot to add that exercise is great if it makes you feel better. I find anything from a run with fast music to a slow, contemplative stroll in a quiet location helps me when I'm feeling like things are getting to me. I guess running assists us in focussing more on our base physical being.. breathing, muscle burn, sweat trails, thirst, and satified tiredness would all help to distract from the crazy and irritating thoughts constantly swirling through our heads.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh so much trouble without the phone or ipad app.

Just catching up and still trying to get my head around FB like you GirlX but still love to check in here.

I really don't have much to add, just wanting to let you know I'm still following this thread.

Good luck for this one GirlX!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zakmick... I didn't ring the clinic, figured there wasn't much they could do and that they would have made me go in for epu this morning anyway - even if just to check I hadn't ovulated. Bled a little bit more overnight. Spoke to my FS about it when I got in for epu this morning and he said that it's not normal and that if I spot too much more after the procedure that they will cancel the transfer due to a compromised lining. Thankfully it's now 6 hours after EPU and I have barely bled at all.

Unfortunately though, they were expecting 8-10 eggs today and only managed to get 3. Apparently it was a very difficult pick up due to endo and chocolate cysts covering my ovaries. I started bawling in the recovery room when my FS told me. I ended up being in there for 5 hours due to the pain - and am still as high as a kite - had LOTS of fentanyl and endone, which has helped with both the pain and the emotional side of things. I'm hoping at least two eggs fertilise - one to transfer on Monday and one to freeze.

Hope things are going well for everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by impatient81 View Post
    Thanks Zakmick... I didn't ring the clinic, figured there wasn't much they could do and that they would have made me go in for epu this morning anyway - even if just to check I hadn't ovulated. Bled a little bit more overnight. Spoke to my FS about it when I got in for epu this morning and he said that it's not normal and that if I spot too much more after the procedure that they will cancel the transfer due to a compromised lining. Thankfully it's now 6 hours after EPU and I have barely bled at all.

Unfortunately though, they were expecting 8-10 eggs today and only managed to get 3. Apparently it was a very difficult pick up due to endo and chocolate cysts covering my ovaries. I started bawling in the recovery room when my FS told me. I ended up being in there for 5 hours due to the pain - and am still as high as a kite - had LOTS of fentanyl and endone, which has helped with both the pain and the emotional side of things. I'm hoping at least two eggs fertilise - one to transfer on Monday and one to freeze.

Hope things are going well for everyone else xx
    Oh love, I'm sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for. But, to give you some hope, I only got 3 at my last egg retrieval - and all 3 fertilised, 1 is now happily growing away in my uterus. I will send you lots of good wishes and pray you get some good fertilisation. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (29-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Impatient!! I'm sorry epu was so painful, I wake in a lot of pain too and get doped up with fentanyl and endone. What has FS said about your cysts and endo?
    So glad you have minimal bleeding what's it like now? I was lucky and didn't have any- a first!!!
    Any calls about your embryos today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I did get some good news yesterday - all 3 of my eggs fertilised, so pretty happy with that :-). Booked in for ET at 1:30pm tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited, although this crinone is making me CRAZY already!! Spent yesterday at my parents with my brother and sister-in-law (who is 16 weeks pregnant and has a 3 year old, and I ended up putting myself to bed for a few hours in the afternoon because I was so emotional and convinced myself that nobody wanted me around! Feeling a little more sane today, but any type of progesterone has always done this to me - was hoping the crinone might be different :-). I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!

MrsJ - awesome to know that you got 3 and were successful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by impatient81 View Post
    Thanks everyone, I did get some good news yesterday - all 3 of my eggs fertilised, so pretty happy with that :-). Booked in for ET at 1:30pm tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited, although this crinone is making me CRAZY already!! Spent yesterday at my parents with my brother and sister-in-law (who is 16 weeks pregnant and has a 3 year old, and I ended up putting myself to bed for a few hours in the afternoon because I was so emotional and convinced myself that nobody wanted me around! Feeling a little more sane today, but any type of progesterone has always done this to me - was hoping the crinone might be different :-). I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!

MrsJ - awesome to know that you got 3 and were successful!!
    3/3! We must just be lucky. Squee! Congrats! Good luck for your transfer tomorrow. Very exciting.