+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Iil we are doing what the embryologist called a custom cycle lol. Fresh embies being genetically screened on Friday. our two frosties from last cycle going back on sat. I'm hoping they make it! Very nervous...
    how r u feeling Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sel - already said it on fb, but terrific result! If even half of them are mature you've done very well, but hopefully they will all be.

Girl X - No harm in feeling sorry for yourself, we all do sometimes, and this is the only place we really have to vent about it. I was feeling dreadful about all this crap on Wed/Thu, crying all over DH because I was scared we'll never have kids. I was being very silly thinking like that when we haven't even got close to exhausting our options yet, but I couldn't help it. So I completely know where you're coming from!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sel - what a great result. Congrats.

With regards to the FB page how do I join and is it a private group?

I am stimming at the moment and feel so so bloated - hopefully that means there are some good follies growing in there. I am on 450 of puregon so quite an aggressive regime. I feel like I did almost at the end. Very hard to disguise for another week or so.

Hi to everyone - I am hopefully looking at EPU either Tuesday or Wednesday next week and will try for a 5 day transfer if we can get some good embies.

Sorry havent checked into this page lately - I seem to get caught up at work and then go onto FB at night and forget about poor BH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.
    11 mature and injected. I'm happy with that...please universe...good fert rate please.

girlx lll pm you back when I'm on the big puter. Ph is tricky.

Midnite ill send the details.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel

Do you mind sending me the details of FB too please? I did PM someone for them a while ago but never got a reply - but I haven't seen her on here in a while.

ETA - Just saw your post! Great result!!!
    Last edited by Guest654; 17-09-2012 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow sel, a custom cycle! now that's an individually made healthcare service lol I really hope it all goes well fingers crossed for a excellent fert rate

AFM- Had a little brownish discharge/bleed (TMI) thingy happen early hours of the morning so was up crying for the best part of the morning. I dont know whether I was too rough with these new pessaries or whether its something more sinister but as you can imagine the worry/stress/anxiety is through the roof!! So I called my FS office and I was advised to go in for a BT to check my HCG and Progesterone levels and I have been patiently awaiting the results. I really have my heart set on this sticking.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here you are! I must admit I'd forgotten about the BH thread, once the talk on FB turned from personal back to IVF stuff again. It hadn't occurred to me to do both. lol Hi everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Hi peez, how was Fiji? I'm pretty bad with fb and am struggling to get my head around who's who.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe Yeah, I have to keep referring to the list to remember some people's BH names. Fiji was fantastic! Feels so long ago already. AF started today, so will be on the FET train. How are you going? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    lilbabysteps - Keeping everything crossed for you. I'm sure it isn't anything to worry about, but you're doing all the right things by getting it checked out. I've had friends who've had full week long bleeds while pregnant, and have had healthy babies with no problem. I understand it would be scary though. Let us know how you get on. xxx

And FB people - come on here too! We're not all on the FB group! I thought this thread had gone a bit quiet. Hope everyone's doing okay.