+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Sorry still on phone!
    Aaargh up so early, can't sleep of course. Epu first thing. Very nervous. This just never gets any easier does it!

Clem, is it scan for you today?

And girlx my dear friend. I don't know whether 13dpo after fet is early. But if it is a bfn am very sorry. I'm sure your take home baby is among your frosties. Even the non grade 1 frosties can create babies. Hang in there lovely. I know how hard it is. It sucks balls when there are no reasons for these things, but remember its about 25% take home baby each tfer. So that means some just don't make it I'm sure you'll get there. And yes yohave one child and I'd love to have just one, but I've learnt from this process and all my IVF buds trying to have another one, that it's just as hard, just as painful. And add in the hormones, stress etc.
    Anyway lovely, sending you a massive hug. I'm here for you, anytime. Xx

Hope everyone else is ok, or as ok as possible. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Thanks, Sel. Will be thinking of you this morning. Keep us posted. Do you know how many eggs you're hoping for? X x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Good luck for your epu Sel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Sel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - Unfortunately it's a persistance thing. It will happen eventually, it's just that some lucky people get there in the first one, two or three cycles, and some take dozens of cycles because (if no major fertility issues) luck simply doesn't go their way! I think it's a good thing for you guys if not ovulating is your only problem. If eggs, sperm and lining are all good, your chances are instantly better than anyone who has issues with any of those things. Now you just have to wait for your turn to be the lucky one.

Sel - Looking forward to hearing your update later, I hope you get good news.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again :0

Girlx, sariele is spot on!!

Thanks for the wishes girls. I'm home, have 12 written on my hand! Which is great. Um just hoping they are mature. I got 12 two cycles ago and they were hard to work with, so a bit nervous. Whereas the 6 last cycle were all good. Oh you just never know hey.

Somewhere between 8 and 12 was what we expected based on scan with Fs sat. had a few dramas after Fri scan with follies and oestrogen not correlating (e2 was 8800 on Fri!!), but all gd. Fs always thought they were there, sonographer just didn't see them. So a bit scary there.

So with 12 I'm hoping we have a few to work with, please universe.

Tfr of frosties tentatively booked for sat, the dreaded bday. It would be the most amazing present, but... i can't bring myself to think like that. Need them to defrost. The fresh ones will be screened Friday. Results Friday too. Please universe...again...

Enough from me, sorry.
    Love to you all. And girlx, pm or call me, I'm here for you hun. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Good luck sel. It should be all done now and I hope you're resting comfortably at home.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sariele - Thank you, I know you're right. Just feeling sorry for myself at the moment. We have 5 frozen embryos left, and we've already decided to give up if they don't work, so I'm getting a bit scared about that too.

Sel - 12 is a fantastic result! And it would be a great birthday present too. I have everything crossed for you. Will Pm you too xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl x, Im sorry you feel so terrible hun Im sorry that it was a bfn... HUGZ to you xx and for as long as your willing dont give up xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbabysteps For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work Sel, great numbers, finger crossed for ET are you doing a 2, 3, 4 or 5 day transfer?