+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats LBS, very exciting!!

Mimi and Girl X - We will be going to Life Fertility under Dr Sterling. According to their website he has an interst in MFI, so that will be good for us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-09-2012),lilbabysteps  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Thanks Mam, sorry to hear about your cyst issues - sounds like the pill is pretty traumatic for you. Do you have pcos too? That's what I always put my shocking reactions to hormones down to. Your reaction to the pill sounds very similar to my reaction to implanon, the pill makes me snappy, but the implanon made me truly psychotic and suicidal.

On the upside for me, I told the clinic no to provera on Tuesday, and tonight the witch has decided to grace me with her presence! Finally. So very happy that I made the right decision... Here goes cycle #2. Will start injecting on monday. Hopefully your cysts disappear and you can start soon too, it's been a month since they cancelled my cycle and that was bad enough, I can't imagine how you must be feeling x

Thanks
    Reviews
    IHi girlies, ill be back for personals later.
    congrats lil and wunsi!

Hope your hanging in there still girlx hun. my dh and I r away having a dirty weekend too.

Mam, zak, impatient and mimi and anyone else I've forgotten

i triggered last night. epu first cab off the ranks at 7.30 tomorrow.
    long story behind it, will fill u in when I get home

Hugs everyone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Quote Originally Posted by impatient81 View Post
    Thanks Mam, sorry to hear about your cyst issues - sounds like the pill is pretty traumatic for you. Do you have pcos too? That's what I always put my shocking reactions to hormones down to. Your reaction to the pill sounds very similar to my reaction to implanon, the pill makes me snappy, but the implanon made me truly psychotic and suicidal.

On the upside for me, I told the clinic no to provera on Tuesday, and tonight the witch has decided to grace me with her presence! Finally. So very happy that I made the right decision... Here goes cycle #2. Will start injecting on monday. Hopefully your cysts disappear and you can start soon too, it's been a month since they cancelled my cycle and that was bad enough, I can't imagine how you must be feeling x
    Thats great news!! Hope your cycle goes well!!

I'll be ok, have just been down in the dumps after they found the other cysts. Was just not expecting it. Unfortunately she does want me to be in the pill for a while so I have reluctantly started taking it. I was on it for a long time before, so hopefully these few months on it will not be too bad. I will just have to be really careful with my mental health...

Good luck with your cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel - Hope you had a great weekend! We had a lovely night away. Great hotel, great dinner, rose petals on the bed... Now if only I could have drunk the champagne!

Mam - So sorry things are not working out well for you. Hope you have lots of support around you. Let us know how you go with the pills.

AFM - 8dp5dt!!! Arghhh... I want to test... I want to test... But I'm not 'feeling pregnant' any more, so I'm worried that it'll be a BFN.

Last time I tested at 9dp5dt, and that pregnancy ended in mc, so now I'm being all superstitious and not wanting to test on that day.

Erghhh... hello insanity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well, I broke. I tested and it was a BFN on a First Response Early test.

DH maintains that it might be too early/ I tested in the afternoon, etc., but I'm thinking that at 8dp5dt it would show up on one of the FR tests.

Feeling pretty upset, tbh. It feels like we'll never get out of this TTC black hole.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Well, I broke. I tested and it was a BFN on a First Response Early test.

DH maintains that it might be too early/ I tested in the afternoon, etc., but I'm thinking that at 8dp5dt it would show up on one of the FR tests.

Feeling pretty upset, tbh. It feels like we'll never get out of this TTC black hole.
    Girl x, it still is really early! don't give up hope !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Girl x, it still is really early! don't give up hope !
    Thank you, but wouldn't that be 13 dpo (if I ovulated)? So, the day before AF would technically be due?

I don't even know what happens re starting the next frozen cycle. I don't have AF naturally, so I don't know if it will come when I stop the pessaries... Or if I have to take another month off to take the pill to get a period?

Just went out of the house and saw about a million pairs of siblings playing. I feel so guilty for DD that I might not ever be able to give her that. And I'm so sorry, as I know lots of women in here would love just one, and I am lucky to have DD, but it's still heart breaking.

I feel like I messed up so much when I was pregnant with DD. I hated pregnancy and I was so terrified about having a baby. Now I just feel like I won't ever get the chance to 'put it right' and enjoy pregnancy.

I know it all sounds very dramatic. I'll be okay. Just upset and scared.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - sorry about the BFN hun. Realistically 13 dpo would give you a fairly accurate result on an FRER, but you never know until BT/AF.

How many frosties do you have left now? I still have faith that one of those will prove to be your "take home" bub.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

We have 5 left, but I don't know how many of those are the great quality ones.

I just don't understand why things aren't working for us.

There are no problems with DH - in fact all his results are above average. My only (known) problem is that I don't ovulate.

DD was conceived after taking Clomid. I tried 5 rounds of it this time around, and my FS didn't seem convinced I was ovulating 'properly'. Then we did 5 (?) cycles of FSH injections, 3 of those with IUI as well. And nothing... No known reason for them not working.

I don't even really understand 'why' we're doing IVF, other than my age (34) and my AMH being on the low side for my age at 11.4.

So I just don't understand why none of these things are working. I'll talk to my FS, but so far he's just said that the rate of pregnancy in 'normal' couples with everything being timed right, etc. is still only 1 in 4. And then of those 1 there's a 1 in 4 risk of miscarriage. I don't know how anyone does it!