+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    AFM - Now 6dp5dt. Arghhh... how am I going to wait another week???? At least if I diiiid test early then there's no Pregnyl in my system (didn't have any this cycle). Not that I will. Just saying...
    Geez you're good. If I were in your shoes I'd be madly POAS already.

Good luck Sel and Lilbabysteps!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Good luck lilbabysteps!

GirlX, I'm like you, wouldn't cave, well until the 9dp5dt time anyway. I was going cuckoo by then and just HAD to. How are you feeling now?

AFM scan today to see heartbeat. Packing my pants!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, wunsi, how exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sariele - The only thing stopping me is knowing how excruciating the wait will be between getting a BFP and then waiting a week for the BT! I'd go even more crazy...

Wunsi - How did your scan go?

ETA - I'm feeling... kind of pregnant. But of course it's hard to know what's the progesterone and what's real! But I do feel like I did with DD, and with the last pregnancy (that ended in mc). Maybe just wishful thinking though. With those I felt a particular 'type' of nausea very early on, and I do feel that again. Who knows, though?! Last time I tested at 9dp5dt, but I'm going to hold off for as long as I can this time, as I'll still have to wait until next Fri for the BT...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Sariele - The only thing stopping me is knowing how excruciating the wait will be between getting a BFP and then waiting a week for the BT! I'd go even more crazy...

Wunsi - How did your scan go?

ETA - I'm feeling... kind of pregnant. But of course it's hard to know what's the progesterone and what's real! But I do feel like I did with DD, and with the last pregnancy (that ended in mc). Maybe just wishful thinking though. With those I felt a particular 'type' of nausea very early on, and I do feel that again. Who knows, though?! Last time I tested at 9dp5dt, but I'm going to hold off for as long as I can this time, as I'll still have to wait until next Fri for the BT...
    Thinking of you this week love!! Aarg!!!

Well I had a us this morning to make sure my ovaries are ok, and the cyst had gone or at least gone down... And between 2 weeks ago and today I now have 3 cysts. So no cycle for me for a while. They are going to put me on the pill for a while and then re-assess. Devastated...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. Had my scan this arvo. All went well. Bubs is measuring spot on with heart rate of 148. They did find a hematoma next to bubs, but after measuring and doing 3D imaging it seems ok as bub is growing well. Just go for follow up as per normal schedule of scans, so 12 weeks. We are very relieved.

Anyone else with news? I feel like its a good news day 😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Crap mam, I must've posted at the same time as you. That's not great news, I hope the pill sorts it out soon for you.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

We had our first scan today, about 13 follies measuring between 12-8 ATM and lining is 8. Meds staying the same, next scan Wednesday with a possible epu on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN confirmed by BT today. Got our new referrals today and an appointment at a clinic in Brissy next week, glad to get cracking again so soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - I'm happy everything was good and bubs is measuring spot on! How wonderful!

Girlx - I didn't test til 9dp5dt either. But then tested almost everyday after that until BT. Good luck. Sounding positive Hun.

Zak - hope all goes to plan and EPU is on fri. Its always exciting when something is happening rather than waiting. It always filled me with more hope!

Mam - I'm sorry you won't cycle for a while. That really sucks. I hope you make the most of the time off and enjoy something you can't do when cycling. Hugs hun.

Sariele - sorry bout bfn but stoked for the new appointment being so quick! That's amazing!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-09-2012),Sariele  (15-09-2012)