+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this cycle is smooth AND successful for you Zakmick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Hey Girl x thanks for asking! yeah I think i have gone passed crazy lady... found a whole new me.... completely and utterly bonkers!! These 2 weeks honestly change you!! ha ha. I am quietly optimistic... I POAS yesterday and today and the liner got significantly darker! My last Pregnyl (HCG) injection was Saturday 8/9 so nearly 5 days ago... and I know it stays in your system for up to 10 days but I figure if the line is getting darker, then thats a good sign?.... see how loopy I have become?!! lol I have EVERYTHING crossed for friday!! I just hope I have set myself up for a massive fall.....
    Ohhh well that does sound encouraging, if the line is getting darker!

TBH I think this whole process sets us up for falls. I've done cycles where I've been convinced it won't work, ones where I think it has, and either way it's still devastating when you get a BFN. I will keep everything crossed for you!

Totally understand the 2ww crazies!

Btw - When I've had Pregnyl shots, they've been out of my system really quickly. I've never had a false positive from them - even testing a few days afterwards. I know it can happen, but here's hoping that a darker line = good news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lackers!!!

Hi KatherineLouise, welcome aboard the rollercoaster, again!
    Im on it too. Day 8 stimms today. EPU next week sometime, maybe Monday, maybe Wed. If these ovaries cooperate!

GirlX hun, sending you a big hug. I know exactly how you feel hun.
    Ive been so busy with everything I havent had time to myself. And that would mean crying
    Hoping for hols next week and week after, bit scared because so much time to think and do destructive things. Might take up knitting!!

xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (14-09-2012),Rutabaga  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Thanks guys. It could be from the ET - although this one was remarkably smooth compared to the last time! But still - might be the case.

I'm hoping (of course) for implantation, but still not feeling overly positive about it all. I can't believe how early in to the 2ww the insanity has started!! I'm sure last time I made it at least through the first week!

katherinelouise - The Prednisolone sounds nasty - and just when you need your sleep too! Fingers crossed for Friday.
    Oh girl x!! I'm sure it wasn't the embryo coming out. Hope it was implantation!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

Well I got my bt results back, i took the trigger to try and get rid of the cyst, even though I didn't have any ripe follies... Anyway seemed to have ovulated the duds, my progesterone was 10, so hopefully will get AF this week. But I'm going away in early october, so will probably have to take the pill for a month, which I am not looking forward to as it makes me mega depressed... Anyone else get this problem??

Anyway I think I can still feel the cyst there, having a scan as soon as AF comes... Yuck!!!! Haha

There are much less activi on this thread now!! Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wow!! AF here this morning!! Early!! If the cyst is gone on the scan in the morning, then we will try a cycle before I go away!! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Ohhh well that does sound encouraging, if the line is getting darker!

TBH I think this whole process sets us up for falls. I've done cycles where I've been convinced it won't work, ones where I think it has, and either way it's still devastating when you get a BFN. I will keep everything crossed for you!

Totally understand the 2ww crazies!

Btw - When I've had Pregnyl shots, they've been out of my system really quickly. I've never had a false positive from them - even testing a few days afterwards. I know it can happen, but here's hoping that a darker line = good news!!!
    Thanks Girl x, your words are kind on my ears!!!! I know it's silly but i have kind of made my mind up that is has worked. I know I shouldn't have but I just feel that way! I'm really nervous for tomorrow....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbabysteps - best of luck tomorrow :-)

Mam83 - not sure about the pill for me but I got majorly depressed and anxious on clomid - worse drug EVER - for me anyway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girlx hun hang in there xx I agree with the others, could be from et.

Lilbaby, sounds very promising. Is bt tomorrow? GL x
    Mam83, hope that means start soon? Or is it start with next cycle!!

Allo zak, mimi and katherinelouise xx
    I'm in slight melt down tonight. just want to cry. I'm sure its the drugs. scan and acupuncture tomorrow. just want it all to be good, or if not good, then ok!!

Hugs everyone!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (14-09-2012),lilbabysteps  (14-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good luck lillbab for tomorrow xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lilbabysteps - Keeping everything crossed for you today. Keep us posted

Sel - Keep us posted about the EPU. Hope all is developing beautifully, and you will be ready to go on Monday. Knitting! Go for it! I realised through doing IVF that all my usual coping mechanisms involve wine... Maybe I need to take up knitting too! Good luck with the scan and hope you can be feeling much happier today. xx

Mam - That's great that you can do a cycle before you go away! Yay! Hoping this is THE cycle for you.

AFM - Now 6dp5dt. Arghhh... how am I going to wait another week???? At least if I diiiid test early then there's no Pregnyl in my system (didn't have any this cycle). Not that I will. Just saying...