+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Wunsi. Last time I got my BFP at 9dp5dt, but I'm going to try to wait until nearer the BT this time, as I went insane and got a GP BT last time when my clinic wouldn't do it earlier! And then my clinic refused to do a 2nd BT, as they had 2 results from the early GP one and their scheduled one.

Soo... I need some advice, if anyone is still around on this thread???

Today I had some brown spotting. I know that can be implantation, but I've never had it before with my 2 previous pregnancies.

I have a history of getting AF reeeeally early on IUI cycles, so I'm just a bit freaked out. Or thinking... what if it's the baby falling out????

Yes, I have gone insane.

I actually 'feel' pregnant, in that I recognise some feelings I have from the prior pregnancies. But I know that could just be progesterone too, as I'm on a higher dose this time than ever before.

Someone tell me that it wasn't the baby falling out????

ETA - I'm now 4dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like implantation hun.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    think positive girl x i agree with sariele, it sounds like implantation bleeding. If I had to say anything just from the reading I had been doing (and that's a lot- I'm currently in my 2WW too lol) Just keep an eye on the volume and let you FS, FN know if it becomes significant.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbabysteps For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks. It's nothing much at all. Only when I wiped, and a little bit of brown spotting type stuff. Seems to have gone now.

I was just confused, as I've had 2 pregnancies and never had implantation bleeding before. I know that doesn't rule it out - it just wasn't on my radar.

lilbabysteps - Your blood test is in 2 days?? Good luck! Have you done any home tests?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom #2

Could it also be from the ET process? Mine took ages with heaps of prodding and repositioning of the speculum and I was actually expecting to have some spotting. Just a thought. I'm thinking implantation bleed though. Quietly optimistic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl x, as long as it's brown spotting I'd stay very optimistic! Hope you're feeling better today than yesterday .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I really want to sit down and do some personals but we're just going flat out atm! Hopefully tonight after work will be quiet.

I'm going for another bt on Friday, have to be getting close to ovulating! Prednisolone is doing my head in, can't get to sleep no matter how tired I am.

Will try to come back later, hope everyone has a good afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. It could be from the ET - although this one was remarkably smooth compared to the last time! But still - might be the case.

I'm hoping (of course) for implantation, but still not feeling overly positive about it all. I can't believe how early in to the 2ww the insanity has started!! I'm sure last time I made it at least through the first week!

katherinelouise - The Prednisolone sounds nasty - and just when you need your sleep too! Fingers crossed for Friday.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Just a quick post as I'm on my phone and I think I have used my data allowance.

Girlx- I would think that it would most likely be from et, as the speculum could have irritated the cervix. Also the colour you are describing sounds like old blood, that's what I think. Implantation blood is usually pinkish/ brown in colour. It's still early so strap yourself in x
    Katherine- hi!! Try taking the predisnone as early in the morning as possible, it might help with the sleeping.

Afm: 6th day of jabbing tonight

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-09-2012),Rutabaga  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Thanks. It's nothing much at all. Only when I wiped, and a little bit of brown spotting type stuff. Seems to have gone now.

I was just confused, as I've had 2 pregnancies and never had implantation bleeding before. I know that doesn't rule it out - it just wasn't on my radar.

lilbabysteps - Your blood test is in 2 days?? Good luck! Have you done any home tests?
    Hey Girl x thanks for asking! yeah I think i have gone passed crazy lady... found a whole new me.... completely and utterly bonkers!! These 2 weeks honestly change you!! ha ha. I am quietly optimistic... I POAS yesterday and today and the liner got significantly darker! My last Pregnyl (HCG) injection was Saturday 8/9 so nearly 5 days ago... and I know it stays in your system for up to 10 days but I figure if the line is getting darker, then thats a good sign?.... see how loopy I have become?!! lol I have EVERYTHING crossed for friday!! I just hope I have set myself up for a massive fall.....