+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Way to be awesome Ex-DP

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Can I just point something out.... If this was a thread started by a Dad saying the same thing about the child mother... Oh my, all he'll would break loose on Bubhub.

Why is it ok to bag Dad's but not Mums???

***Sent from my phone***
    OP is venting about a parent who can't be bothered spending time with his child. I would feel disgust whether they were mum or dad and I dare say everyone else would as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Can I just point something out.... If this was a thread started by a Dad saying the same thing about the child mother... Oh my, all he'll would break loose on Bubhub.

Why is it ok to bag Dad's but not Mums???

***Sent from my phone***
    Where in this thread has anyone said that?
    Unfortunately it is the father who does this the majority of the time, I'd think the same thing (that it's selfish) if it was the mother though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't care what gender I am, my ex-DP is or my child is - it doesn't change the situation. I am very offended that you think the only reason this situation would upset people is because I am the mother. That's very rude to say. I would think the same of a mother who couldn't be bothered with her child on Mothers Day also. Ex-DP and I have 50/50 shared care of the toddler (7 nights in a fortnight each) so we are on exactly equal terms. I fought for that arrangement as did he. I am not a better parent for being a female. I'm not even saying I'm a better parent but I'm saying it's a sh!tty move to deny the chance to spend quality time with your child on Fathers day that you only have 50% of the time. I'd be making every chance to spend as much time with the toddler as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Oh noooooooo. That's bad. Really bad. So sorry. I wonder what kind of GF would encourage that? I would be very turned off a man like that. Grr.
    It's more him than her I think, ive given up getting worked up about it, this is the 4th gf this year and he got engaged to one, lucky for me ds doesn't fully understand fathers day yet, so we had Grandad's day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daysta112 For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (04-09-2012)