+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default husband is into men

Im undercover here as this is really embarassing.
    If you found out your husband or partner was attracted to men and not women, how would you feel? If he cheated on you with another man????

Im so confusd. i have so many feelings and throughts going through my head and some of them contradict the others, and i just dont know what other people would feel or think in the same kind of situation?????

Thanks
    Reviews

I have no advice, just wanted to give you hugs and say my thoughts are with you....how hard to deal with...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I would be gutted. Having said that, I think lots of people can be bi and be fully faithful. Has he cheated or is it just an attraction he has?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Izy  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It would be hard but I would be relieved he was finally open and happy. What a horrible secret to have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: husband is into men

If my partner cheated on me full stop i would be gone regardless of the other persons gender,

If he confessed he only liked men i do not think i would want to stay.

*hugs *
    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intruderalert1234 For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (05-09-2012),Luna Lovegood  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    If my partner cheated on me full stop i would be gone regardless of the other persons gender,

If he confessed he only liked men i do not think i would want to stay.

*hugs *
    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Exactly this. You poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Personally, I think I'd prefer that than him leaving me for another woman. It's like, I can't compete with another man? So I wouldn't feel like I had to.
    Though, I do think how the whole situation is handled would determine a lot about our future friendship/relationship. I'd like to think DF would be honest with me should we find ourselves in such a situation, but if he were deceitful I would be mega hurt and I'd find it hard to get over that hurt.

I hope I don't find myself in that situation. I can only imagine how painful it would be. I am sorry you are going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Agree that cheating is not acceptable regardless of the circumstance. It's a tough one though, your DH must be having a really hard time right now.

I think if it was me I would be shocked and angry. It would end the relationship for sure.

What is your DH saying about all this? Does he want to pursue a relationship with this other guy?

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would feel pretty devastated, I guess it would cause me to wonder if our marriage was ever *real* to him. Ultimately, you can't know unless you are experiencing it. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a friend who has been through this recently..and another a few years before her.

Neither one is still together with her husband. What it boils down to, is if he is gay... or if he is bi and choosing to be with you.

In both their cases (and i think would be the more common), their husbands were gay and were attracted to men and wanted to be with men.

Both tried to be supportive and try and work things out...but, there was no working it out, because they wanted to be with men.

There is nothing to be embarrassed about, it is more common than you think.

Huge hugs to you, my advice would be to get some counselling asap...do you have children together?