+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Really annoyed right now!

This happened to a friend of mine! The old man started throwing rocks and shaking the gate, and once they caught on through neighbors being aware of it, they put cameras up everywhere to catch him. They locked the gate and put up a visual barrier too so he couldn't see where the dog was. He then started covering his face and would throw bricks at the dogs! Then he worked out how to open the gate anyway and then called the council to say the dog was out and threatening him.... Eventually they had to get rid of the dog by giving him away or face either putting it in a steel concrete Cage in the backyard for the rest of its life or putting it down. Also if the dog got out once more they would also have been fined $50,000!!!

Whatever you do, try and catch him in the act and report him to police ASAP, before he turns everything around on you!

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews

What a strange and cruel thing to do, your poor dog

And Peaze, omg that's terrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaze View Post
    This happened to a friend of mine! The old man started throwing rocks and shaking the gate, and once they caught on through neighbors being aware of it, they put cameras up everywhere to catch him. They locked the gate and put up a visual barrier too so he couldn't see where the dog was. He then started covering his face and would throw bricks at the dogs! Then he worked out how to open the gate anyway and then called the council to say the dog was out and threatening him.... Eventually they had to get rid of the dog by giving him away or face either putting it in a steel concrete Cage in the backyard for the rest of its life or putting it down. Also if the dog got out once more they would also have been fined $50,000!!!

Whatever you do, try and catch him in the act and report him to police ASAP, before he turns everything around on you!
    omg, that's awful, that poor dog!! gosh there are some real scum bags around. scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh your poor dog!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

What's wrong with some people? I really hope you catch him!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd wait in my yard until he comes again and then throw rocks at him, see how he likes it, the sick prick!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xanadu For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (03-09-2012),Pinksamillion  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Tell him to come to my yard! The Rottweilers would have him for breakfast!!!
    Also I understand the old ladies not wanting to get involved but really all they have to do is yell from a window or door -hey what u doing I'm calling the police!- and he would get spooked! ...