+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Really annoyed right now!

Two neighbours just came to tell us that the twice this week whilst we haven't been home, a middle aged man has been coming into our yard and throwing rocks at our dog!! WHY on earth would someone do that?!?! What a pig. I'm so peeved it's not funny. My dog has enough issues as it is, he was a rescued dog that had been physically abused and he's scared of strangers. Not only that, I can't believe someone would actually open our gate and come into our yard to do such a stupid thing. The neighbours didn't approach him as they are both elderley widowed women, and didn't feel comfortable coming out to ask what he's doing, (understandably). I hope to god if he does it again, in anybody's yard, the dog bites him. He will so have it coming. I would somehow get it if it were a typical teenager but this is a middle aged man! Sick pig.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

How unusual.
    Could you ask the 2 neighbors to take photos or record it of you were to lend them your camera?
    He is trespassing and if it were me, I would be going to the police.
    Maybe put a lock on your gate? And put a sign up saying "Security Cameras in use"

I'm really sorry that some nut job is doing this to your dog
    Very cruel

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Put a written sign up saying "STOP throwing things at my dog and get off my property." Might deter him. Otherwise, ask your neighbours to call the police on your behalf next time they see him.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my god!!!! Are you able to put a deadlock on your gate? How can people behave like that? And entering someone else's back yard is such an invasion of privacy not to mention trespassing is illegal!! Are you able to even go down to **** smith and hook up a little camera outside to put on while you're out? They are about $100 and built for outdoors!! That way if he does it again than you have video images of him trespassing and harming an animal!!! He will get hammered by police for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the suggestions! will definately be doing those things. but seriously, what a scum bag!! WHO would do that?! my poor dog. he's such a kind thing, i feel so sorry for him. no matter what, i would never ever even think of doing such a thing to someone elses animal. let alone walk in on their property. aargh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yuck. What a sick prick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG that is sooo not on! Your poor dog must be terrified when he is cornered by that man. Seriouslty though, I would be putting a lock on the gate and as other PP's have said, I would put a note also saying that he has been seen and the next time he comes in your yard, you will call police with proof. You need to stop this before he hurts your poor little dog. My guess is that the old man is probably mentally ill or something, and needs to be identified not only for your dogs safety, but also for his and other ppls dogs etc. Go to the police, maybe there are other complaints against him and they know who he is??

Good luck with it all, I hope your dog can be left alone in peace in his own home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Really annoyed right now!

Maybe you could have a friend come over and park your car somewhere else for the day so you can observe with you're own eyes. Make sure it's not someone you know. How strange though. Maybe your dog barks while your not home and that is no excuse though. But seriously how very strange.

Sent from my GT-S6500T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Pinksamillion  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    he does sometimes bark, i've snuck over to the neighbour's place to observe him a few times, but he isn't full on or anything.. pretty much average. the whole street pretty much know each other on first name basis.. we have regular catch ups and bbq's etc (bit like ramsey st on neighbours! lol), and they said he's definately not someone they have seen before.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Reading that makes me angry, sick and very sad. Obviously a twisted individual, which is quite disturbing considering he has trespassed onto your property to attack an animal. What if their are children playing nearby, what is this weirdo capable of???
    I hope you catch him.
    I agree with pp's, I would be making a very large sign so he knows he's been caught.. something like what London said ^^!