+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yep will need the anchors in the back row, eldest is nearly 4 so will still be in a car seat for another 3-4 years and we might have added to the family again by then lol, but will have a look at the mazda, although I think what ever we go with we will lose some boot space with the seats in the back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 7 seater cars

Definitely look at pathfinder. Meets all your needs. Has lots of boot space with seats up in back. You can also split the back seats. A friend of mine has a Kia rondo? Think that's it's name, she loves it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 7 seater cars

Subscribing because I'm looking for a larger car as well. We have been looking at the Kia grand carnival and as previous person posted about it I'm pretty much sold on it. Especially thinking about taking the middle 8th seat out so it makes it easier to get into the back. But we're still looking because I still like the look of a prado ;-) I know it's superficial but they are pretty haha.

We travel down to the beach a fair bit and our car is always full when we go so will be nice to have some room to move.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bigz i'm being real superficial looking at cars, being young I don't want an ugly mum bus lol.
    I would love the mazda cx9 but it's a wee bit out of the budget but does look very nice.
    I think I have my heart set on the ford, although will be looking at my friends toyota kluger to see what the boot space is like in that and it could be a toss up between the two, such a big decision and I really hate car shopping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: 7 seater cars

Quote Originally Posted by mummyz View Post
    Bigz i'm being real superficial looking at cars, being young I don't want an ugly mum bus lol.
    I would love the mazda cx9 but it's a wee bit out of the budget but does look very nice.
    I think I have my heart set on the ford, although will be looking at my friends toyota kluger to see what the boot space is like in that and it could be a toss up between the two, such a big decision and I really hate car shopping
    The kluger has next to no boot space when you have 7 seats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 7 seater cars

Quote Originally Posted by waitsee View Post
    I have the Odyssey, it has 7 seats and 5 anchor points.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub
    This is us. We can have all seats up plus fit our p&t double inline pram in the boot space as well as nappy bag etc.