+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 seater cars

Really need some help on 7 seater cars, any recommendations, also needs to have anchor points in the back

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 7 seater cars

I have a 99 Toyota tarago but an 8 seater.... Had it for just over a month and love it..... The middle row has 1 anchor point and the back has 2.... I'm sure if there isn't enough tho u can get them installed.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 seater cars

I've got a cx7 and I love it so the cx-9 Mazda would also be great , 7 seats and nice looking .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 7 seater cars

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubSister View Post
    I've got a cx7 and I love it so the cx-9 Mazda would also be great , 7 seats and nice looking .
    It doesn't have anchors in the 3rd row though..
    What about a territory?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 seater cars

What about a Kia Carnival? My sister has all four of her kids in car seats plus there is still room in the boot for all their prams etc. it can be a challenge to find a 7 sweater that still has decent boot space

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Holden Captiva 7. A 7 seater but only anchors in the middle row. Whether you could get anchors for the back U woud have to ask a holden dealer.
    My friend has a ford territory 7 seater which has anchors in middle and back rows. I think both cars are great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 7 seater cars

We have a Nissan pathfinder. Is a 7 seater, 5 anchor points. Lots of room

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Hyundai Imax which is an 8 seater and I love love love love it!! Its HUUUUGE for space!! Only issue is, it doesnt have anchor points across the back seat but I think you can get them put in. I have my baby sets across the middle because its easy for me to access.

Otherwise, Ive heard the Kia Grand Carnivals are brilliant! Has to be the newer models though. Ive heard bad reports of the older ones.

We also had a Toyota Tarago before the imax, and they are good too!!

Those are all 8 seaters though sorry, I dont have any experience with 7 seaters other then the Mitsubishi Pajero I had a few years back, and I did love i but you cant have anchor points in the back seats I dont think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have an older Pajero. We just brought it as a family car, and absolutely love it (our Holden Calais was awesome too, but not enough room for both dogs and kids).
    It has three anchor points, the three are for the middle row of seats behind the drivers seat. The extra two seats way up the back fold up to give more room if they are not in use, and they don't have anchor points.

I highly recommend the Pajero, its very solid and roomy, yet also pretty comfy. Ours is a turbo diesel and runs well without too much fuel guzzling, and the older models can be brought fairly cheaply these days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honda odyssey