+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    That's a turn around Neekie! From wanting implants to loving what you have

My favourite thing would probably be my hair... Actually I take that back. My hair is really stubborn and doesn't hold curls or straighten easily. Um... My skin maybe because it never burns and will tan instead. But it has moles/freckles in places.
    This isn't as easy as it sounds!

I get a lot of comments on my eyes, smile and legs but I disagree with them.
    Oh you've got a beautiful smile chameleon!!!!

I like my ... Um ... Hands? Although not really - they're actually EXTREMELY wrinkly on the palms. So I like the outside of my hands. I have nice long slender fingers.

Other than that ... I have no boobs, I have love handles and a jelly belly (even in a size 6!!!! And without ever having kids!), my skin is disgusting and covered in moles and scars, my teeth are massive, crooked, and I have an enormous overbite, I have a massive disfiguring mole on my face, and I'm just all round hideous to be perfectly honest!

It's ok though, I've got a pretty good personality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My eyebrows. Sounds like such a weird thing to love but being a beauty therapist in training and even before that, just taking good care of my brows, I notice how good mine are compared to others. And how BAD some waxers are... anyone who gives you some upside tick type shape... that's just not cool.

If you have horrible brows, I would seriously shape them for free... people look so much better when they have a lovely brow shape AND then fill their brows in.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What is your favorite thing about yourself?

I don't think I have a body part I particularly like. However in saying that I dont dislike my body. Just kind of accept it the way it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I would say maybe my eyes?
    I used to say my bum but since we moved into a house with massive mirrors in the bathroom, I hadn't realised what was going on back there... : (
    Bahahahaha! Made me lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by One of THOSE mums! View Post
    I don't think I have a body part I particularly like. However in saying that I dont dislike my body. Just kind of accept it the way it is.
    That's better than not liking any of it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    Oh you've got a beautiful smile chameleon!!!!

I like my ... Um ... Hands? Although not really - they're actually EXTREMELY wrinkly on the palms. So I like the outside of my hands. I have nice long slender fingers.

Other than that ... I have no boobs, I have love handles and a jelly belly (even in a size 6!!!! And without ever having kids!), my skin is disgusting and covered in moles and scars, my teeth are massive, crooked, and I have an enormous overbite, I have a massive disfiguring mole on my face, and I'm just all round hideous to be perfectly honest!

It's ok though, I've got a pretty good personality.
    Lol! Gee you sound like a package! Just joking!!
    I bet it's not as bad as you think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty critical of myself too. I do find with age (lol) that I am getting less critical.

But, one thing I do like is my lips. They are full and plump. Funny though as growing up I hated them as my sisters used to call me Lubo lips... He he he

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    My eyebrows. Sounds like such a weird thing to love but being a beauty therapist in training and even before that, just taking good care of my brows, I notice how good mine are compared to others. And how BAD some waxers are... anyone who gives you some upside tick type shape... that's just not cool.

If you have horrible brows, I would seriously shape them for free... people look so much better when they have a lovely brow shape AND then fill their brows in.
    I agree that there are a lot of people out there who don't know how to wax and I have learnt the hard way I have now turned to threading and I have always walked out loving the shape of my eyebrows and now get compliments on them all the time!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

I like my all over shape shape when I'm at my ideal weight, but that's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 3InATub View Post
    I'm pretty critical of myself too. I do find with age (lol) that I am getting less critical.

But, one thing I do like is my lips. They are full and plump. Funny though as growing up I hated them as my sisters used to call me Lubo lips... He he he
    I think lips really make a face lucky you!!